(单词翻译:单击)
Let's stop for a while. I need a break and some water.
我们歇一会儿吧 。我需要休息一会儿,喝点水 。
This trail is hard to climb.
这条路很难走 。
Especially on a hot day like this.
尤其在今天这么热的天气下 。
I can't believe we haven't seen any animals.
我不敢相信我们一个动物都没有看见 。
Thank goodness! I don't want to see any wild animals.
谢天谢地!我不想见到野生动物 。
All we've seen so far is a couple of lizards.
目前我们看到的只有几只蜥蜴 。
We're hiking to lose weight, not to see goats and bears.
我们远足是为了减肥,不是为了看到山羊和熊 。
I bet I've lost a couple of pounds already.
我敢说我已经瘦了几磅了 。
All you've lost is some sweat.
你失去的只是汗 。
I haven't even lost one pound of fat?
我连一磅肉也没有瘦掉吗?
If you want to lose fat, you've got to do this hike every day.
如果你想减脂,你需要每天都像这样远足 。
Okay, but let's hike in town. At least there are cats and dogs to see.
好的,但是我们在市中心远足吧 。至少那里可以看见猫和狗 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载