美国人的一天 第22课:去登山--口语会话
日期:2013-10-12 16:02

(单词翻译:单击)

lt's wonderful to be in the mountains after a hustle bustle week.
在忙碌了一周之后,跑到山里面是件美好的事。
Indeed.I love the smell of the grass and trees. They certainly refresh my mind.
没错,我爱草和数的味道。它们毋庸置疑地洗净了我的心灵。
Can we stop here for a while? My backpack is very heavy.
我们可以在这里停一下吗?我的背包很重。
Sure. Did you hear anything? Lookl An eagle is hovering in the sky.
当然。你听到声音了吗?一直老鹰在天空盘旋。
Let me see. lt's not an eagle.I think it's a vulture.
让我瞧瞧。那不是老鹰。我想那是一只秃鹰。
Yes.Will it hurt us?
对耶,他会伤害我们吗?
I don't think so. Let's walk by the stream.1 am sure we can find the waterfall on the map.
裁不这么认为。我们沿着小溪走。我确定我们一定可以找到地图上的瀑布。
OK.l have a good pair of mountaineering boots. It should not be a big problem.
好啊!我有一双很好的登山鞋,我想应该不会有问题的
I also bring a bottle of water and some provisions. lf you are hungry, you can let me know.
我还带了一瓶水和一些干粮。如果你饿的话,可以告诉我。
Well, it is a birch tree.It is not as old as you think.
哎呀,这是一棵桦树。它没你想的那么老。
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
Because its trunk is not thick enough to be like a thousand-year-old tree.
困为它的树干不像.-棵神木那样粗。

分享到
重点单词
  • eaglen. 鹰 vt. (高尔夫)鹰击
  • streamn. (人,车,气)流,水流,组 v. 流动,流出,飘动
  • trunkn. 树干,躯干,干线, 象鼻,(汽车后部)行李箱 (复
  • vulturen. 秃鹰,兀鹰,贪婪的人
  • refreshv. 使 ... 生气蓬勃,提起精神,恢复精神