(单词翻译:单击)
Excuse me. Which line should I take to get to Taipei Zoo by MRT?
请问一下,地铁哪一条线可以到动物园?
How much is the ticket fromne。
你要搭棕色线。
How much is the acket from Taipei Train Station to Danshui?
从台北火车站到淡水票价多少?
lt's 50 dollars.
50美元。
Excuse me. Where can I buy the ticket?
不好意思,我在哪里可以买到票?
You can buy it at the automatic ticket vending machine or buy an easy card at the ticket booth.
你可以在自动售票机夏票或在售票亭买张悠游卡。
How can I take the MRT?
我该怎么坐地铁呢?
First, you buy the ticket. Then, you put the ticket near the sensor. After that, you can choose the sensor line which can go to the nearest station of your destination.
首先,你要买一张票。然后把票放靠近感应器的地方。接下来,你可以选择搭哪一条线可以到离目的地最近的车站。
jason,put your cola away before you go into the MRT staaon.!
杰森,进地铁站前先把可乐喝完。
Why?
为什么?
Look at the sign over there on the wall. It says “No Drinking and Eating after The Yellow Line.” lf you do not follow the rule, you will be asked to pay the fine up t0 6.000 dollars.
看看墙上那张标语。标语上写着“黄线后禁止饮食”。如果你不遵守规定, 将会被罚款6,000美元。
Watch out! The train is coming. Stand behind the yellow line. lt's dangerous.
小心!火车要来了,你要站在黄线后面。这样很危险!
l see.
我知道了。
Jenny! lt's late at night. When you are in the MRT station, it's better to stand near by the camera. lt's safer. ?
珍妮,现在很晚了。当你在地铗站时,最好站在摄影机附近,会比较安全。
Please give your seats to old people, pregnant women and disable people.
请让座给老人、孕妇和行动不便者。
Please keep the priority seats for old people, pregnant women, disable people and children.
请将爱心座位让给老人、孕妇、残障人士和小孩。
You need to transfer the train at Taipei Train Station to Danshui.
你必须在台北火车站换车到淡水。