(单词翻译:单击)
I don't care.怎么都行。
Who cares? 管它呢!
So what? 那又怎么样?
Does it matter? 有什么大不了的吗?
What difference does it make? 这有什么不同?
Whatever you want.你想怎样就怎样把。
As you wish. 随便你。
Nobody knows.没人知道。
Who knows?谁知道呢?
It has nothing to do with me.这跟我没关系。
It's not my concern.这个我不关心。
It's not my business.这不是我的事。
It's not my problem.这不是我
I couldn't care less.我才不在乎呢。
Let it be.随他们去呢!
I don't care what they say. 我才不在乎他们说什么呢。
What they say doesn't matter to me. 他们说什么都跟我没关系。
Other people's opinions don't matter to me.别人说什么对我来说不重要。
I'm not concerned about what they may say.别人说什么对我来说不重要。
Anyone will do.哪个都行。
It doesn't matter.没关系,都行。
Anyone's okay.都行。
We can do without him.没他我们也可以。
We don't need him. 我们不需要他。
His help isn't necessary. 我们不需要他的帮助。
I've got nothing special to talk about. 我没什么特别要说的。
I have nothing particular to talk about.我没什么特别要说的。
I don't have anything special to discuss. 我没有什么特别要商量的。
It's all the same to me. 对我来说都一样。
I don't feel strongly about it one way or the other. 我不那么在乎是哪一个。
Either will do.哪一个都行。
Either one will be fine.哪一个都行。
It's the same old story. 这又不是什么新鲜事。
Nobody cares.没人注意你。