(单词翻译:单击)
W: Hello, Doctor.你好,医生。
D: Well, What seems to be the trouble, Mr. Williams?嗯,威廉斯先生,你怎么了?
W: It's nothing serious actually, doctor. It’s … Well, I get tired very easily recently, and I often doze off during meetings, office hours and sometimes even while I'm dining.医生,事实上我没有什么大毛病。只是…额,我最近很容易疲劳。开会的时候,办公的时候,甚至是吃饭的时候,我经常都打瞌睡。
D: How long has this been going on?这种症状持续多久了?
W: About two months. I didn't pay much attention to it in the beginning, but you see, I got fired this morning. I dozed off while we were having an important meeting, right in front of the boss. I was very embarrassed.两个月左右。开始的时候我没有怎么去注意,但是你看,我今天早上被解雇了。当我们在开一个重要会议的时候,我在我老板面前打瞌睡了。我觉得非常尴尬。
D: How was your appetite?你的胃口怎么样?
W: Pretty good, I'd say.非常好,我想说。
D: You haven't lost any weight, have you?你体重没有下降,是吗?
W: No, doctor. I've actually put on two pounds.不,医生。事实上我已经瘦了两磅。
D: Unbotton your shirt, please.请解开你的衬衣。
W: Well, doctor?好的,医生。
D: You'll have to have some laboratory examinations to know for sure.你必须做一些实验室检查才能确诊。
W: What examinations?什么检查?
D: A blood test and uring test. You can come back next week, say 4 pm to see the results.验血和验尿。你下个星期再来。下午四点钟就能看到结果。