(单词翻译:单击)
Diarmuid: Hello everybody and welcome to Authentic Real English from the BBC. I'm Diarmuid. 大家好,欢迎来到地道英语节目。我是圣保罗。
Jean: And I'm Jean. 欢迎大家收听我们本期的《地道英语》节目,共同来学习在英式英语里日常出现的实用词语和……
Jean: Eh? 什么声音?
Jean: Diarmuid! 你怎么录音的时候还不把手机关掉呢!
Diarmuid: I'm so sorry, Jean! Let me just take this. 抱歉,珍!让我接下这个来电吧。
Hello?... 你好?……
Oh, hi mum. I'm a little bit busy at the mom- 哦,你好,嗯。我现在有点忙……
Can I call you bac- 我能一会给你打过去……
No, I don't know where the spare keys are. 不,我不知道备用的钥匙在哪儿。
Well they're probably where you left- 嗯,可能事你把它丢到哪儿去了……
Yes, I know they're not there now but- 嗯,我知道他们不在那儿……
What am I doing now? 我现在在做什么?
I'm in the studio with Jean. We're trying to record a- 我正在和珍在演播室。我们正在录节目……
Who's Jean? You know who Jean is. She's a presenter on the- 珍是谁?你知道珍是谁吗。她是主持人……
I do tell you things about my life. It's just that- 我确实告诉你我的生活……
What? Of course I care what you think but I'm busy right- 什么?当然我会在意你说的,可是我现在正忙着呢……
Sorry? Oh, you've found the keys. 抱歉?哦,你已经找到钥匙了。
The wrong drawer? Well, I didn't put them there. You must have- 不是那个抽屉吧?我没有把钥匙放在那儿,你一定是弄错了……
What's that? You've got to go now... 什么?你现在要走了……
...taking Albert to the vet? The dog's not well? 你是说要带艾伯特去看兽医吗?狗生病了?
No, I haven't got all day either. I'm trying to record a- 不,我也没有一整天了。我正要录节目呢……
Oh. Bye then. 哦,那再见了。
Sorry about that Jean. 抱歉,珍。
Jean: Let me guess. It was your mum. 让我猜猜。是你妈妈给你电话的。
Diarmuid: Of course it was. Now there's a woman who can rabbit on. 当然是她。只有她会这么喋喋不休。
Jean: Rabbit on? 兔子?What do you mean rabbit on? 这个词组是什么意思?
Diarmuid: To rabbit on. R.A.B.B.I.T. O.N. Can you guess what it means?
Jean: 从你刚才的一通手机对话里,我猜 rabbit on 应该就是说起来没完没了,别人想插嘴都插不进去,so it means to talk a lot.
Diarmuid: That's right. Shall we start recording the programme now? 对的。我们能开始录节目了吗?
Jean: Finally! Let's get started. Hello everone and welcome to Authentic Real English from BBCUKChina.com. I'm Jean. 让我们开始吧。
Diarmuid: And I'm Diarmuid. Today's Authentic Real English phrase is- 我是圣保罗,今天的地道英语短语是……
Diarmuid: Hello? 喂?
The car keys?!! 又是因为车钥匙吗?!!