日积月累学口语:打电话结束谈话时常用的10句话
日期:2010-10-13 10:06

(单词翻译:单击)

I've really got to go, I'll get back to you when I get the office.

我真的得走了,我进办公室再打给你。





Sorry, I must end the conversation. There's someone on the other line。

抱歉,我不能再说了。有另一人在线。



Sorry, I've got to hang up. My wife's waiting for me.

抱歉,我得挂电话了。我老婆在等我。



I think I'd better let you go. I'll talk to you later.

我想我应该让你去忙了,我晚点再打给你。



I have to get back to work. I'll call you later tonight.

我要回去工作了。我今晚再打给你。

Shall we continue this later? I've got a call waiting.

我们可不可以晚一点再继续谈?我有插播。

It's kind of late. Why don't we talk about it tomorrow?

有点晚了。我们何不明天再谈呢?

I've got to meet a client right now. Can we talk later?

我现在要去见一个客户。我们可以晚一点再谈吗?

I won't keep you any longer.

我不耽误你时间了。

Sorry, it's getting late. Can you call again tomorrow morning?

抱歉,时候不早了。你可不可以明天早上再打来?

分享到