生活口语:10种告诉对方不要管闲事的英文说法
日期:2010-09-16 09:31

(单词翻译:单击)



Sorry, that’s private.

对不起,这是我的私事。

This doesn’t have anything to do with you.

这件事跟你有什么关系。

Mind your own business.

少管闲事。



It’s none of your business.

不关你的事。

Uh, why do you want to know this?

哦,你为什么想知道这个问题呢?



I don’t think I want to talk about that with you.

我不想和你讨论这件事。

You should keep your nose out of things that don’t concern you.

这不关你的事,你最好别管。

I don’t have time for this right now.

我现在没有时间。

Sorry, I’m very busy. Let’s talk about it later.

不好意思, 很忙。 这个问题以后再说。

10.Sorry, I don’t really like talking about this.

对不起,我不太想说这个话题。

分享到