(单词翻译:单击)
2分钟自荐
找一份满意的工作吗? 面试中面对外国老板连珠炮似的提问, 有没有觉得心慌意乱、无所适从?求职过程中面试尤为重要,回答问题,如果能简明扼要,真诚中肯,合乎老 外口味,那么录取机会必定大大增加。当然,有的问题,也要轻描淡写,以免言多必失。本篇摘录了若干面试中出现频率较高的问题及精彩回答,希望能在您求职路上助您一臂之力。
Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.
你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
依我的资格和经验,我觉 得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。
目前工作
Q: Give me a summary of your current job des cription.
对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.
我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。
离职原因
Q:Why did you leave your last job?
你为什么离职呢?
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.
我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住.
A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.
我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。)
评估自己
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?
你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?
A:With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.
依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。
贡献价值
Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。
Q: What do you think you are worth to us?
你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。
能否胜任
Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position?
你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。
工作压力
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?
你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?
Do you work well under stress or pressure?
你能承受工作上的压力吗?
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.
这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。
他人批评
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?
你通常如何处理別人的批评?
A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.
沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later.
我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。
领导才能
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?
作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.
我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.
我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。
个性特点
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?
你个性上最大的特点是什么?
A:Helpfulness and caring.
乐于助人和关心他人。
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.
适应能力和幽默感。
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.
乐观和友爱。