如何用英语表达"火冒三丈"
日期:2010-01-22 14:16

(单词翻译:单击)



1. I got so mad about it!

我对这件事情非常火大!




2. I just flew off the handle when I found out what he'd done.

当我知道他做的好事时,我气疯了.




3. I almost blew my top when I found out that she had been lying to me.

当我发现她一直在对我说谎时,我简直快气炸了.




4. I hit the roof / ceiling!

我气炸了!




5. I blew a fuse because he didn't do his homework.

我是因为他没做功课才发火的.



6. My boss had a cow at the meeting this morning.

我老板今天早上开会的时候发飙.




7. I was so shocked when he flared up in front of everyone.

他在大家面前大发雷霆的时候,我真是吓坏了.




8. He really made my blood boil.

他真是令我怒火中烧.




9. She's really furious about it.

她对那件事真是火冒三丈.




10. I've never seen you so riled up.

我从来没看你这么愤怒过.
分享到
重点单词
  • ceilingn. 天花板,上限
  • fusen. 保险丝,引线,导火线 vt. 熔化,融合,装导线,
  • cown. 母牛,母兽 vt. 恐吓
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭