美剧中出镜率极高的地道英语
日期:2009-12-30 09:27

(单词翻译:单击)



Some things rub them the wrong way.

他们被惹怒了.




I can't go out.I have to hit the book.

我不能出去,我还要预习功课。




I wish that you would put your cards on the table.

我希望你干脆把话挑明.




Tell me your story,I'm all ears.

告诉我你的故事,我洗耳恭听。




I've been dying to meet you.

我非常非常想见到你。




Just cool your heels!

好了,安静会儿吧!




He sat there without turning an eyelash.

他泰然自若地坐在那边。




I am sick of always waiting for you!

你老让我等你,真是烦透了。




I'd like to repair our differences.

我愿意消除一下我们之间的分歧。




This experience will make me show my true color.

这种经历将使我暴露我的本性。




He has a nice sum of money put away.

他存了一大笔钱。




This joke has gone a little too far.

这个玩笑开得有点过火了。




You should have a mind of your own.

你必须有自己的主见。




He is capable of any crime.

他什么样的坏事都能干得出来。




I'm a man of my word.

我是个讲信用的人。




Look at this mess!

看看这烂摊子!

分享到