老美经常挂在嘴边的地道美语
日期:2009-12-29 16:41

(单词翻译:单击)



Tell me your story,I'm all ears.

告诉我你的故事,我洗耳恭听,




You'd better look before you leap.

你最好三思而后行。




I'm so surprised that you have the face to do so!

你怎么有脸做出这样的事!




You swept me off my feet.

你使我神魂颠倒。




Don't take it to heart.

别往心里去。




So that explains it.

原来如此。




He gave me a black look.

他恶狠狠地看了我一眼。




She is coming on to you.

她对你有意思。




The news came as a bombshell.

这个消息犹如晴天霹雳。




I only have eyes for you.

我只在乎你。

分享到