(单词翻译:单击)
Boy:Can I buy you a drink?
我可以为你买一杯饮料吗?
Girl:Actually I'd rather have the money.
实际上,我情愿要钱.
Boy:Can I have your name?
直译:我能有你的名字吗?
Girl:Why? Don't you already have one?
为什么?你不是已经有一个吗?
Boy:I'm a photographer. I've been looking for a face like yours.
我是摄影师.我一直在寻找一张像你这样的脸.
Girl:I'm a plastic surgeon. I've been looking for a face like yours.
我是整形外科医生.我也一直在寻找一张像你这样的脸.
Boy:Is this seat empty?
直译:这个座位是空的吧?
Girl:Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
是的,如果你坐下,我的座位就是空的.
Boy:Haven't I seen you some place before?
我好象以前在什么地方见过你?
Girl:Yes. That's why I don't go there anymore.
是的.这就是为什么我不再去那个地方的原因.
Boy:I think I could make you very happy.
我想我能让你非常快乐.
Girl:Why? Are you leaving?
是吗?你是说你要离开?
Boy: May I hold your hand?
我能牵着你的手吗?
Girl: No thanks,it isn't heavy.
不用了,我自己能拿的动.
Boy: Hi,didn't we go on dates before? Once or twice?
我们以前有过一两次幽会吧.
Girl: Must've been once.I never make the samemistake twice.
肯定只有一次,我从不会犯两次同样的错误.
Boy: I'd like to call you.Your number?
能告我你的电话号码吗?
Girl: It's in the phone book.
在电话本里.
Boy: Is this seat empty?
这个位置没人吗?
Girl: Yes,and this one will be if you sit down.
对,即使你坐上去也是没人.