校园宿舍生活必备简单口语
日期:2009-09-28 13:39

(单词翻译:单击)



Could you please leave me alone for a while?

你能让我一个人单独待会吗?

leave alone

1.not bother or interfere with;not touch 不要打扰;不要碰
Go way and leave me alone.
走开,不要管我.
You leave my sister alone or I'll be telling my father.
别惹我妹妹,不然我要告诉我爸爸了.
Leave that machine alone.
别碰那台机器.

2.cause sb to remain alone 撇下…一个人;让…一个单独呆着
I don't want to be left alone.
我不愿一个人呆着.




Tonight I want to eat out, would you be interested?

今晚我想出去吃晚饭,你有兴趣一起来吗?

eat out: to eat in a restaurant instead of at home在餐馆吃饭
Once in a while we eat out.
我们时而在外面饭店用餐.
We need a babysitter tonight,because we are eating out.
今晚我们需要一个看孩子的,因为我们要在外面吃饭.




Your alarm clock wakes me up every morning. Would you mind chaning it to another tone?

每天早上我都会被你的闹铃吵醒,你可以换个闹铃吗?

wake up

1.waken醒

Be quiet,my mother's asleep;don't wake her up.
不要讲话,我妈妈睡着了,别把她吵醒.
I usually wake up at five o'clock.
我通常5点钟醒.

2.realize or make sb realize what is happening(使)醒悟;觉醒;认识到
I wish I could wake them up to the danger they are in.
但愿我能使他们认识到他们所处的险境.
You should wake up to the fact that you are not working hard enough.
你应该认识到你并没有全力以赴地工作.
This event may wake him up.
这件事可能会使他醒悟.

3.become stirred from an inactive state活跃起来;振作起来
On holidays the little town wakes up.
每逢假日,这个小城镇就活跃起来了.
You'll have to wake up if you wish to succeed.
如果你想获得成功,就必须振作起来.

4.Stir;excite激起;引起
His heroic deeds woke up the whole neighbourhood.
他的英雄事迹轰动了所有的左邻右舍.




Hey dude, I am trying to sleep, can you turn down the TV a little bit?

嘿,老兄,我要睡觉了,能把电视关小点吗?

turn down

1.refuse to accept;reject拒绝

I am afraid your request for a pay rise was turned down again.
恐怕你们要增加工资的要求又一次被拒绝了.

2.reduce in speed or volume减弱;调低
Please turn the radio down;I am trying to sleep.
请将收音机音量调小,我想睡觉了.




The tap in our bathroom is dripping all the time. Do you know how to fix it?

我们卫生间的水龙头总是滴水,你知道怎么修理吗?

Drip: 1 a. <液体>[从…]滴下,滴落[from]
Dew ~ped from the trees.
露水从树上滴下来
The rain was dripping from the eaves.
雨水正从屋檐滴落
b. <人、物>滴水
The tap is dripping.
水龙头在滴水.




Could you call the landlady and tell her that our AC isn't working? My mobile is out of cash.

你能给房东打个电话,告诉她我们的空调坏了吗?我的电话卡里没钱了.




Next time if you want to bring friends home, you should let me know first.

下次你要是带朋友回来,应该先和我说一声.




Hey, could you keep your hands off my stuff?

喂,你能别碰我的东西吗?




If you don't mind, tomorrow night I'd like to invite a few friends over.

如果你不介意的话,明晚我想请几个朋友过来.




Oh, you've cleaned our place. Thank you!

哦,你把我们的房间打扫了,谢谢你!

分享到
重点单词
  • stirn. 感动(激动,愤怒或震动), 搅拌,骚乱 vt. 激
  • botherv. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心 n. 烦扰,麻烦,焦急
  • tonen. 音调,语气,品质,调子,色调 vt. 使更健壮,装
  • interferevi. 妨碍,冲突,干涉
  • requestn. 要求,请求 vt. 请求,要求
  • heroicadj. 英雄的,英勇的,巨大的
  • inactiveadj. 不活动的;不活跃的;怠惰的;闲置的
  • refusev. 拒绝 n. 垃圾,废物 adj. 无用的
  • dripn. 滴,点滴,乏味的人,水滴 v. 滴下,漏水