你真的会用地道的英语问路指路吗??
日期:2009-09-24 15:58

(单词翻译:单击)

询问篇

Where do I get off to go to the Golden Gate Bridge?

去金门大桥在哪站下?


How can I get to the nearest cinema, please?

请问最近的电影院怎么走?


Is this the right way to the British Museum?

去大英博物馆是这么走吗?


How far is this address from here, please?

请问这个地址离这儿还有多远?


Where does this road lead to?

这条马路是通到哪儿的?


Is it far to walk?

走路过去远吗?


How many more stops are there before Bath?

还有几站到巴斯?


回答篇

I'm not sure. I'm just passing through.

我不清楚,我只是路过这儿.


I'm sorry. I'm from out of town myself.

对不起,我也是从别处来的.


Follow the sign to the city centre.

跟着路标走就能到市中心了.


Turn left at the crossroads.

在十字路口左转.


I'm going there myself. Let me lead the way.

我也要去那儿,给你带路吧.


When you come to the roundabout, go straight on.

到环岛之后直行.


It's along that road on your left. You can't miss it.

就在这条路的左手边.肯定能找到.


Carry straight on.

一直往前走.


Ask someone else when you get there.

到那儿之后再问问别人.


Go straight along this street to the traffic lights.

顺着这条街往前走走到红绿灯.


It's just round the corner.

就在拐角处.

分享到