(单词翻译:单击)
1.I bought us some time-that's what counts.
我争取到了时间,那才是最重要的。
count=有价值
2.What you call it?Double K Ranch.No.You from around here? Yeah,born and raise.
你说哪里?双K农场。没听过。你是这里人吗?是的,土生土长。
Ranch=大农场
born and raise=土生土长
3.thanks for your time.
谢谢你的配合
这是实用而简单的口语,当你耽误了别人时间时最好都说一声thanks for your time
4.every plot is mapped out with dimensions.
每一小块都会用尺寸标注出
map with=标示 ; dimension=尺寸
5.Keep me posted.
和我保持联系
posted=消息灵通的
6.that's my ego.
是我自以为是了
ego=自负,自我主义
7.none of your beeswax.
不关你事
大家常见的是"none of your business",可用beeswax代替business
8.Do you happen to have a pen handy?
你手头有笔吗?
handy=唾手可得的,手边的
9.they're due west and we need to know why.
他们都计划去西边,我们得知道为什么
due=计划的
10.that bitch treed herself and i brought her down in one shot.
那个贱人困住了自己,我一枪射中
tree sb 口语中表示"使某人陷入困境"
11.i'll ring it up.
我来打价
超市里打价都是"滴"一声,ring up 由此得来
12.before i destroyed it,i committed it to my photographic memory.
在我销毁它之前,我把它存入我的相机一样的记忆中了
commit=委托,托负
photographic =摄影般的
13.now let's not dissolve into threats,all right.
别化为恐吓好么?
14.Probably out of your price range.
恐怕你买不起