实用口语:办张健身卡
日期:2008-08-05 11:15

(单词翻译:单击)

现在越来越多的人选择去健身俱乐部运动。那么在健身中心当然是办健身卡比较划算喽!健身卡怎么办?看看下面这段口语对话,一起来办张健身卡吧!

Clerk: Good afternoon, madam. How can I help you?

下午好,女士。有什么能为您效劳的吗?

Shirley: Well, I am a bit out of shape. I'm thinking about getting some exercises to keep fit.

那个,我身体有点走形了,我在考虑做点运动来保持体型。

Clerk: Oh, that's good news for us.

哦,这对我们是好消息啊。

Shirley: So what do you provide?

你们能提供什么(服务)?

Clerk: First of all, we'll design a custom-made work-out plan according to your habits. 首先,我们会根据顾客的兴趣为顾客做一个健身计划。

Shirley: How can you get that done? 你们会怎么做呢?

Clerk: Well, you have a qualified personal trainer assigned to you. And he will give you a fitness assessment and then come up with the work-out plan for your needs.

哦,我们会为每一个顾客安排一名专业的私人健身教练。他会给你做一份健康和体适能评估,然后根据需求制定出相应的健身计划。

Shirley: What else?

还有别的吗?

Clerk: Since everyone is different, your personal trainer will find you suitable exercise equipment and teach you all the techniques to help you achieve your fitness level and goal.

因为每个人的情况不同,所以私人教练会帮你找合适的运动器材,教你具体的使用方法以帮你达到健身的目标。

Shirley: Sounds pretty good. What about the charge?

听起来很不错。怎么收费呢?

Clerk: That depends. We offer membership for one month, half a year and one year.

看情况的。我们提供一个月,半年和一年的会员卡。

Shirley: Maybe one month. Just have a try first. Not too tough at the beginning.

我要一个月的。先试一下。开始先别太多了。

Clerk: Wise decision. You'll find it's totally worth it.

很聪明的决定。你会发现它很超值的。

Shirley: What's your business hour?

你们的营业时间是什么?

Clerk: We are open all day long from 6:00am till 12:00pm. And you are welcome anytime.

我们从早上6点一直开到晚上12点。随时欢迎您的光临。

Shirley: Thank you.

谢谢。

分享到
重点单词
  • fitnessn. 适合度(生物学术语) n. 健康
  • suitableadj. 合适的,适宜的 adv. 合适地,恰当地
  • decisionn. 决定,决策
  • achievev. 完成,达到,实现
  • qualifiedadj. 有资格的,有限制的
  • assessmentn. 估价,评估