(单词翻译:单击)
职场交际,不仅是对举止的考验,也是对礼节应用的检测。如何得体的表达?下面对礼节用语的总结希望能为您提供参考。
谈论问题时:
您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?
Would you like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?
让我先谈一个问题。
If you agree (with your permission), let me start with one issue.
在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。
Before we turn to that issue, I would like to make a few comments/remarks about your presentation.
您对此事怎么看呢?
I wish to benefit from your views on this matter. / What is your view on this matter? / How do you see this matter?
我提议休会十分钟。
I propose a ten-minute break.
我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。
I will pick up where we left off just now.
对不起,我插一句。
Sorry for the interruption, but…
我没有异议。
I have no objection.
我方对这个问题有异议。
We take exception to this question.
我们高兴地看到……
We note with pleasure that …
这个日期贵方觉得合适吗?
Would this date work for you?
不知你们上午谈的怎样?
How did the meeting go this morning?
我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。
We would greatly appreciate it if you could give us your favorable commitment as soon as possible.
请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。
You are kindly requested to submit a letter of intent no later than August 1st.