(单词翻译:单击)
30 hello
你好。
hello
哈罗。
Smith residence.
史密斯公馆.
Hi,this is Ben from Nike.
嗨,我是耐克公司的宾.
Hello,this is Sue.
哈罗,我是苏.
Dr.Ray's office,how may I help you?
雷医生办公室,有我可以帮忙的吗?
Hi,this is Fred.
嗨,我是福瑞.
Is John there?
约翰在吗?
I'd like to make an appointment with you
我要跟你约时间.
Extension 45,please.
分机45,谢谢.
Can you connect me to extension 1?
你可以帮我接到分机1吗?
Hi,can I speak to Ben,please?
嗨,我可以跟宾说话吗?
Is John there?
约翰在吗?
May I speak to John,please?
我可以跟约翰说话吗?
Who's calling,please?
请问是谁打来呢?
Who should I say is calling?
哪位打来呢?
Hold on,please
请等一下.
Just a minute.
请等一下.
I'll transfer your call.
我帮你转接.
Speaking.
我就是.
This is he/she
我就是(he男/she女)
This is John.
我是约翰.
Sorry,he is not in right now.Can I take a message?
不好意思,他现在不在.我能帮你留言吗?
He's not here now.Do you want to leave a message?
他现在不在,你要留言吗?
He went out.
他出去了.
Hello.(Hi,this is Heather.)
哈罗.嗨,我是海勒.
Hello.(Hi,can I spesk to Ben,please?)
哈罗.嗨,我可以跟宾说话吗?
Hello,this is Fred.(Hello,is John there?)
哈罗,我是福瑞.哈罗,约翰在吗?
Smith residence.(Hi,this is Heather.)
史密斯公馆.嗨,我是海勒.
Smith residence.(Hi,can I speak to Ben,please?)
史密斯公馆.嗨,我可以跟宾说话吗?
Dr.Ray's office,how may I help you?(I'd like to make appointment with you.)
雷医生办公室,有我可帮忙的吗?我跟你约时间
Hi,this is Ben from Nike.(Extension45,please.)
嗨,我是耐克公司的宾,分机45,谢谢.
Hello.(Can you connect me to extension I?)
哈罗.你可以帮我接到分机1吗?
Is John there?(Hold on,please.)
约翰在吗?请等一下.
Is John there?(Just a minute.)
约翰在吗?等一下.
Is John there?(Who's calling,please?)
约翰在吗?请问是谁打来的呢?
Is John there?(This is John.)
约翰在吗?我是约翰.
Is John they?(Speaking.)
约翰在吗?我就是.
Is John there?(He went out.)
约翰在吗?他出去了.
Is John there?
约翰在吗?
(Sorry,he is not in right now.Can I take a message?)
不好意思,他现在不在.我可以帮你留言吗?
Is John there?(He's not here now.Do you want to leave a message?)
约翰在吗?他现在不在,你要留言吗?
May I speak to John,please?(Hold on,please.)
我可以跟约翰说话吗?请等一下.
May I speak to John,please?(Just a minute.)
我可以跟约翰说话吗?等一下.
May I speak to John,please?(Who's calling,please?)
我可以跟约翰说话吗?请问是谁打来呢?
May I speak to Judy,please?(This is she.)
我可以跟茱迪说话吗?我就是.
May I speak to John,please?(I'll transfer your call.)
我可以跟约翰说话吗?我帮你转接.
May I speak to John,please?
我可以跟约翰说话吗?
Sorry,he is not here right now.Can I take a message?
不好意思,他现在不在.我可以帮你留言吗?
May I speak to John,please?(He's not here now.Do you want to leave a message.)
我可以跟约翰说话吗?他现在不在,你要留言吗
Who's this?
哪位?
Who's speaking,please?
请问你是?
May I ask who's calling?
请问你是?
This is Judy.
我是茱迪.
Mr.Smith from Flyer.
我是定莱尔的史密斯.
My name is Jen.I'm Peter's friend from high school.
我叫珍.我是彼特的高中朋友.
I'm an old friend of Mary's.
我是玛莉的老朋友.
You have got the wrong number.
你找错了.
Sorry.
对不起.
Oh...is this(212)234-5678?
噢......这是(212)234-5678吗?
I'm sorry.I must have misdialed.
对不起,我一定是拨错了.
Who's this?(This is Judy.)
哪位?我是茱迪.
Who's speaking,please?(This is Judy.)
请问你是?我是茱迪.
May I ask who's calling?(This is Judy.)
请问你是?我是茱迪.
Who's this?(I'm an old friend of Mary's.)
哪位?我是玛莉的老朋友.
Who's speaking,please?(I'm an old friend of Mary's.)
请问你是?我是玛莉的老朋友.
May I ask who's calling?(I'm an old friend of Mary's.)
请问你是?我是玛莉的老朋友.
May I ask who's calling?(My name is Jen.I'm Peter's friend from high school.)
请问你是?我叫珍.我是彼特的高中朋友.
May I ask who's calling?(Ms. Smith from Flyer.)
请问你是?我是富莱尔的史密斯.
You have got the wrong number.(Sorry.)
你找错了.对不起.
You have got the wrong number.(Oh...is this 234-5678?)
你打错了.噢......这是234-5678吗?
You have got the wrong number.(I'm sorry.I must have misdialed.)
你打错了.对不起,我一定是拨错了.
Do you want to leave a message?
你要留言吗?
Can I take a message?
我可以帮你留言吗?
Would you like to leave a message?
你要留言吗?
No,thank you.
不了,谢谢你.
I'll try again later.
我待会再试.
I'll call back later.
我待会再打来.
I'll try calling again in an hour.
我会在一个小时内再打来.
It's all right.I'll try later.
没关系,我待会再试.
Would you tell him to call Dean Jordan?
请你叫他打约迪恩•乔丹好吗?
Please tell him to call Dean Jordan.
请告诉他打给迪恩•乔丹.
I'm his friend Jill from high school,and my number is (212)234-5678
我是他高中朋友基尔,我电话是(212)234-5678
He can call me at (212)234-5678 until six o'clock.
他6点前可以拨(212)234-5678找以我.
He knows my home number if he's calling later.
如果是之后打来,他知道我家的电话号码.
This is Jane.Could you tell him to call me back?
我是珍.可以叫他打给我吗?
Can I take a message?(No,thank you.)
我可以帮你留言吗?不了,谢谢你.
Can I take a message?(I'll call back later.)
我可以帮你留言吗?我待会再打来.
Can I take a message?(It's all right.I'll try later.)
我可以帮你留言吗?没关系,我待会再试.
Can I take a message?(Please tell him to call Dean Jordan.)
我可以帮你留言吗?请告诉他打给迪恩•乔丹.
Do you want to leave a message?(No,thank you.)
你要留言吗?池,谢谢你.
Do you want to leave a message?(I'll call back later.)
你要留言吗?我待会再打来.
Do you want to leave a message?(It's all right.I'll try later.)
你要留言吗?没关系,我待会再试.
Do you want to leave a message?(I'll try again later.)
你要留言吗?我待会再试.
Do you want to leave a message?(Please tell him to call Dean Jordan.)
你要留言吗?请告诉他打给迪恩•乔丹.
Do you want to leave a message?(Would you tell him to call Dean Jordan?)
你工留言吗?请你叫他打给迪恩•乔丹好吗?
Do you want to leave a message?This is Jane.Could you tell him to call me back?
你要留言吗?我是珍,可以叫他打给我吗?
Would you like to leave a message?(I'll try calling back in an hour.)
你要留言吗?我会在一个小时内再打来.
Would you like to leave a message?(Would you tell him to call Dean Jordan?)
你要留言吗?请你叫他打给迪恩•乔丹好吗?
Would you like to leave a message?
要留言吗?
(I'm his friend Jill from high school,and my number is (212)234-5678.)
我是他朋友基尔我电话212-234-5678你留言吗
Do you want to leave a message?I'm his friend Jill from high school,
要留言吗?我是他高中朋友基尔,
and my number is (212)234-5678
我电话是(212)234-5678
Would you like to leave a message?He can me at (212)-234-5678 until six o'clock
你要留言吗?他6点前可拨212-234-5678找到我
He knows my home number if he's calling later.
如果是之后打来,他知道我家的电话号码.
Do you want to leave a message?He can call me at 212-234-5678 until six o'clock
你要留言吗?他6点前可拨212-234-5678找到我
He knows my home number if he's calling later
如果是之后打来,他知道我家的电话号码.
A:Hello,Tanner residence.B:Hi,is James there?
A:哈罗,这是谭纳家.B:嗨,詹姆斯在吗?
A:May I ask who's calling?B:This is Beth.
A:请问是哪位打来的?B:我是贝丝.
A:Well,James just stepped out.Do you want to leave a message?
A:喔,詹姆斯刚出去了.你要留言吗?
B:OK.Do you know when he's coming back?
B:好,你知道他什么时候回来吗?
A:Probably around nine tonight.
A:可能大约在晚上9点.
B:All right.My number here is (718)686-0960.
B:好吧.我的电话是(718)686-0960.
I'll be here until 10 o'clock.
10点前我都会在.
If he's calling later,he knows my home number.
如果他要晚点打,他知道我家电话号码.
A:OK...Beth...718-686-0960,right?B:Right.
A:好的...贝丝...718-686-0960,对吗?B:是
A:I'll be sure to give him this message.B:Thank you very much.
A:我会转告你的留言.B:非常谢谢你.
A:OK,bye,now.B:Bye.
A:好,拜了.B:拜.
A:Hello.B:Hi,this is Anna.Can I speak to James please?
A:哈罗.B:嗨,我是安那.我可以跟詹姆斯讲话吗
A:You have the wrong number.There is no James here.
A:你找错了,这里没有詹姆斯这个人.
B:Is this 567-8910?
B:这里是567-8910吗?
A:Yes,but you have the wrong number.B:I'm sorry.
是,但是你打错了.B:对不起.
A:That's fine.Bye.B:Bye.
A:没关系.拜.B:拜.
A:Hello.B:Hi,Mr. Brown.This is Rebecca.Is Ted there?A:Hi,Rebacca.
A:哈罗.B:嗨,布朗先生.我是丽贝卡.泰德在吗
Hi,Rebacca.Hold on,I think she just left for her piano lessons,but let me check
等等,她刚上钢琴课了,不过我再去看一下.B:好
B:OK. A:Yeah,sorry.She's gone.Can I take a message?
A:没错,抱歉,她走了.要留言吗?
B:No, thanks,but I'll try calling back later.
B:不用,谢了,我之后再打来.
When would be a good time for me to call back?
什么时候打来好呢
A:She should be back around eight.
A:她大概8点会回来.
B:OK,thanks,Mr. Brown.I'll try at 8 then.A:Bye.B:Bye.
好,布朗先生,谢谢你.我8点再打.再见.再见.
Is John there?
约翰在吗?
I'd like to make an appointment with you.
我要跟你约时间.
Hi,can I speak to Ben,please.
嗨,我可以跟宾说话吗?
Who's calling,please?
请问是谁打来呢?
Just a minute.
等一下.
This is he/she.
我就是.
He went out.
他出去了.
I'm an old friend of Mary's.
我是玛丽的老朋友.
I'm sorry.I must have misdialed.
对不起,我一定是拨错了.
I'll call back later.
我待会再打.
This is Tom.Could you tell him to call back?
我是汤姆,可以叫他打给我吗?