新东方商务口语[5]:确认约会 Confirming an Appointment
日期:2006-12-26 22:06

(单词翻译:单击)

5.确认约会 Confirming an Appointment

Mr. Jones: Accounting, this is Mike.
您好,我是财务部的Mike.

Mr. Lee: Mike, this is Leo in Sales. I was just calling to confirm our meeting tomorrow. Are we still on?
Mike, 我是销售部的Leo。我想打电话确认明天的约会。我们还能见面吗?

Mr. Jones: Goodness! It’s been so long I actually forgot. Let me see … yes, it is on my calendar.
天呀!过了这么长时间我都忘记了。让我看看…… 是的,我已经标在日历上了。

Mr. Lee: OK. See you at your office at 2:30.
两点半在你办公室见。

Mr. Jones: Right, see you then!
好的,到时候见!

6.Changing an Appointment

Kim: Hi Ron, this is Kim at headquarters.
你好,Ron.我是总部的Kim.

Ron: Oh, hi Kim. How’s it going?
你好,Kim.最近怎么样?

Kim: Great, thanks. I was calling to change our meeting next week.
很好,谢谢。我们下星期的见面,我想改期。

Ron: Ok, sure. When did you have in mind?
好的,没问题。你觉得什么时候合适?
Kim: Well, I was hoping we could reschedule for early next month, Our trip has been postponed until the 2nd.
我想订在下个月的月初。我们推迟到2号才出差。

Ron: Why don’t’ we say the 3rd around 2:00 p.m.?
那三号下午两点左右见面行吗?

Kim: That works for me! I will call you when I get into town to reconfirm.
可以,我到了后再打电话给你确认。

Ron: Great. Talk to you then.
好的。再联系。
分享到