1. Coordinates the activities of student workers.
2. Performs standard laboratory procedures.
3. Compiles data and assists in routine preliminary analyses.
4. Performs clerical tasks such as filing, typing, labeling and billing.
SS BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达
1) When I saw the advertisement, I thought it would really suit me.
2) Can you tell me why you replied to our advertisement?
3) Do you know exactly what you would be doing as a laboratory assistant?
4) What sort of student do you regard yourself as?
5) Thank you. When will I know if I am successful?
I: Good morning, my name is Martin. You抳e applied for the Laboratory Assistant抯 position, right?
A: Yes. When I saw the advertisement I thought it would really suit me.
I: Can you tell me why you replied to our advertisement?
A: I think that I抎 be really good at this kind of work. In fact I learn so fast that I抎 be looking for promotion very shortly.
I: Do you know exactly what you would be doing as a Laboratory Assistant?
A: A laboratory assistant helps to maintain scientific equipment, keep a check on the supplies in the store, and prepare the chemicals for experiments.
I: What sort of student do you regard yourself as? Did you enjoy studying while you were at school?
A: I suppose I抦 a reasonable student. I passed all my tests and enjoyed studying subjects that interested me.
I: What were your favorite subjects at school?
A: Maths and chemistry were my favorite subjects at school. I also enjoyed history.
I: Do you have any plans for further study?
A: Well, I抳e thought about doing the part-time Chemistry Certificate course at Technical College. I think I would really benefit from doing that.
I: Have you ever had a job before?
A: Yes. I have worked part-time at a take away food store-the one just round the corner.
I: We have a lot of other applicants for this position. Why do you think that you deserve to get the job?
A: Well, I抳e found out a lot about this type of work and my research suggests that I would be quite capable of doing the work involved. I also think that I would be able to handle any training course reasonably well.
I: I think I have asked you everything I wanted to. Thank you for coming along to the interview.
A: Thank you. When will I know if I am successful?
I: We抣l be in touch with you by telephone or by mail within a week. Well. Goodbye.
promotion 提升 equipment 设备
reasonable 尚好的，过得去的 experiment 实验，试验
deserve 值得 take away 带走
certificate 认证 training course 培训课程
在面试时，要说明自己的特长，比如I am a fast learner. I can type 120 words per minute。这样即使自己某些方面不是很优秀，也能得到招聘者的认可。
1) Can you tell me why you replied to our advertisement?
2) Do you know exactly what you would be doing as a laboratory assistant? what your duties would be
what your resoponsibilities would be
3）When will I know if I am successful?
got the job