1. My parents never interfered with my plans too much. They advised me, but never forced me into doing anything I didn’t want to do.
2. Weddings in the United States vary greatly, there are weddings in the church，on mountain tops or even on the ocean floor with oxygen tanks for the guests. But no matter where and how, they all include certain traditional customs.
3. According to government statistics, in 1990, there were twice as many men smokers as women smokers in the country. But now, women smokers have far outnumbered men smokers.
4. Since it is a big order, I’ll accept your price of $ 8.50. However, it is a very special offer and it leaves us little profit.
5. Communication is much more than speaking and reading. True communication takes place when an understanding has been transferred from one party to another. Therefore, communication can be defined as the transfer of information.
1. America is a nation on wheels. Most Americans are car owners, and some are even obsessive about the subject. They can spend hours discussing whether to buy a foreign car or an American car, and deciding on the best family car or the best sports car. Car repair is also a popular topic. You can participate in their discussion by talking about cars you have owned or by sharing information you’ve read in automotive magazines such as “car and driver” or “popular mechanics”.
2. Not long ago, individuals joined an organization and often stayed with it for their entire working career. And organizations frequently rewarded loyal employees. However, this concept of organizational loyalty has already faded. Starting in the mid-1980s the average 20-year old employees were expected to change jobs approximately six or seven times during his or her lifetime. According to current statistics, today’s college graduates will, on average, have eight to ten jobs and as many as three careers in their lifetimes.