10 tips for daily health care
Health is important for us, so we should cherish it.
1. The deficiency of vitamin must impair one's health, but addiction to it may be adverse to assimilate other nutrition.
2. Adhering to jog would be instrumental in digesting, and make us have a good circulation.
3. You should avert to be exposed in the environment with radiation of radium or toxic gas, such as sulfur dioxide.
4. Animal grease contains an abundance of cholesterol, which may jeopardize one's artery or cardinal vein.
5. You should be cautious to chronic bacterial infections like gum disease, which might trigger some dreadful syndromes.
6. Psychiatrists affirm (allege) that the hysterical outrage or terrific fury is harmful to the health of our brain, so must be controlled.
7. Some metallic elements avail to our health, such as calcium and zinc, while some others are adverse, such as mercury.
8. If in aggravated disease, whoever prolongs the agony is an idiot; you should follow the doctor's prescription and take medicines quantitatively, timely and persistently.
9. If you are suffering from the stomachache, having some pumpkin porridge could alleviate your pain, but mint, cocktail and other provocative food must be forbidden.
10. The cylinder capsules are soluble in bowel and so it is erroneous to peel away the outer shell and only take the medicine inside.