(单词翻译:单击)
Hello, South City Cycling Club.
您好,城南骑行俱乐部。
Oh, hi. Er... I want to find out about joining the dub.
嗨,你好。我想问一下关于加入俱乐部的事情。
Right. I can help you there.
好的。我可以为您提供帮助。
I'm the club secretary and my name's Jim Hunter.
我是俱乐部的秘书,名字是Jim Hunter。
Oh, hi Jim.
哦,你好,Jim。
So, are you interested in membership for yourself? That's right.
您是自己想成为会员吗?是的。
OK. Well there are basically two types of adult membership.
好。有两种不同类型的成人会员。
If you're pretty serious about cycling, there's the Full membership.
如果你非常喜欢骑行的话,有一种正式会员。
That costs 260 dollars and that covers you not just for ordinary cycling
价格是260刀,不仅包括普通骑行的费用,
but also for races both here in the city and also in other parts of Australia.
还包括在本城市和澳大利亚其他城市骑行比赛的费用。
Right. Well, I'm not really up to that standard.
好的。呃,我还没有到那个标准。
I was more interested in just joining a group to do some cycling in my free time.
我只是想加入一个俱乐部,在我业余的时间骑骑车。
Sure. That's why most people join.
好的。那也是为什么大多数人加入的原因。
So, in that case you'd be better with the Recreational membership.
所以,如果是这样的话,您最好是选择娱乐会员。
That's 108 dollars if you're over 19, and 95 dollars if you're under. I'm 25. OK.
如果你已经年满19岁的话,价格是108刀,如果不满的话,价格是95刀。我已经25岁了。好的。
It's paid quarterly, and you can upgrade it later to the Full membership if you want to, of course.
钱是按季度来支付的,当然了,如果你想升级到正式会员的话也是可以的。
Now both types of membership include the club fee of 20 dollars.
两种会员都包括20刀的俱乐部费用。
They also provide insurance in case you have an accident, though we hope you won't need that, of course.
他们也提供保险,以防你出现事故,但是我们当然希望你用不到的。
No. OK, well, I'll go with the Recreational membership, I think.
对。好的,那我选娱乐会员吧。
And that allows me to join in the club activities, and so on?
我可以参加俱乐部的活动等等,是吧?
That's right. And once you're a member of the club, you're also permitted to wear our kit when you're out cycling.
是的。成为会员之后,你可以在外出骑行的时候穿我们的服装。
It's green and white.
服装是绿白相间的。
Yes, I've seen cyclists wearing it. So, can I buy that at the club?
是的,我看过骑行者穿过它。所以,我可以在俱乐部买到衣服吗?
No, it's made to order by a company in Brisbane.
不,它是从Brisbane的一个公司订购的。
You can find them online: they're called Jerriz. That's J-E-R-R-I-Z. J-E-R-R-I-Z。
你可以在网上找到:他们叫做Jerriz。J-E-R-R-I-Z。
You can use your membership number to put in an order on their website.
你可以用你的会员账号在网上下单。
OK. Now, can you tell me a bit about the rides I can do?
好的。好,你能告诉我一些我能参加的骑行吗?
Sure. So we have training rides pretty well every morning,
当然了。我们每天早晨都有训练骑行,
and they're a really good way of improving your cycling skills as well as your general level of fitness, but they're different levels.
这种一种很好的提升你的骑行技巧和身体健康的方式,但是分为不同的水平。
Level A is pretty fast -- you're looking at about 30 or 35 kilometres an hour.
A等级很快--如果你想骑到每小时30或35千米的话。
If you can do about 25 kilometres an hour, you'd probably be level B,
如果你一小时大概骑25千米,你大概就是B等级的水平,
and then level C are the novices, who stay at about 15 kilometres per hour.
C等级是针对新手的,大概是每小时15千米。
Right. Well I reckon I'd be level B. So, when are the sessions for that level?
好的。我觉得我应该是B。所以,等级B有什么课程呢?
There are a couple each week. They're both early morning sessions.
每周都有两节课程。课程都是在早晨。
There's one on Tuesdays, and for that one you meet at 5.30am,
有一节是在周二,早晨5:30开始,
and the meeting point's the stadium -- do you know where that is?
在体育馆集合--你知道在哪里吗?
Yes, it's quite near my home, in fact. OK, and how about the other one?
是的,它离我家还蛮近的。好的,那另一个呢?
That's on Thursdays. It starts at the same time, but they meet at the main fate to the park.
另一节是在周四。还是在相同的时间开始,但是在公园大门集合。
Is that the one just past the shopping mall? That's it.
就是刚过商场的那个吗?是的。