剑桥雅思13真题听力 第6期:Test1(section3-2)
日期:2018-07-04 11:08

(单词翻译:单击)

Anyway, shall we have a look at the procedure for our experiment?
好的,我们应该看看我们实验的程序了吗?
We'll need to get going with it quite soon.
我们很快就要开始着手了。
Right. So the first thing we have to do is find our seeds.
对的。所以我们要做的第一件事情就是找到我们的种子。
I think vegetable seeds would be best.
我觉得蔬菜种子应该是最好的。
And obviously they mustn't all be the same size.
当然了,它们的大小应该不一样。
So, how many sorts do we need?
所以,我们需要多少种呢?
About four different ones?
大概四种不同的吗?
I think that would be enough.
我觉得那就够了。
There'll be quite a large number of seeds for each one.
每一种都需要很多种子。
Then, for each seed we need to find out how much it weighs,
然后,我们需要弄清楚每个种子多重,
and also measure its dimensions, and we need to keep a careful record of all that.
多大,然后认真记录这些数据。
That'll be quite time-consuming.
那肯定会很消耗时间。
And we also need to decide how deep we're going to plant the seeds
我们也得决定我们要把种子种得多深
right on the surface, a few millimeters down, or several centimeters.
是在表面呢,还是几毫米深呢,还是几厘米深呢。
OK. So then we get planting.
好的。然后我们就可以开始种了。
Do you think we can plant several seeds together in the same plant pot?
你觉得我们能在同一个培养盆里种很多种子吗?
No. I think we need a different one for each seed.
并不能。我觉得每一种种类需要一个不同的培养盆。
Right. And we'll need to label them -- we can use different coloured labels.
是的。我们需要给它们贴好标签--我们可以用不同颜色的标签。
Then we wait for the seeds to germinate -- I reckon that'll be about three weeks, depending on what the weather's like.
然后我们就可以等着种子发芽--我觉得大概需要三周,取决于天气怎么样。
Then we see if our plants have come up, and write down how tall they've grown.
然后我们就可以看看我们的植物长出来没有,然后记下它们长了多高。
Then all we have to do is look at our numbers, and see if there's any relations between them. That's right. So. . .
然后呢,我们只需要看看我们的数字,确定一下他们之间是否存在什么关系。对。所以...

分享到
重点单词
  • measuren. 措施,办法,量度,尺寸 v. 测量,量
  • germinatevt. 使发芽,使发展 vi. 发芽,萌芽,开始发育
  • proceduren. 程序,手续,步骤; 常规的做法