大陆版剑桥雅思10真题听力 第2期:Test1(section1-2)
日期:2015-08-21 13:44

(单词翻译:单击)

Good morning. World Tours. My name is Jamie. How can I help you?
早上好,这里是国际旅行社。我叫 Jamie,有什么能帮您?
Good morning. I want some information on self-drive tours in the USA.Could you send me a brochure?
早上好,我想要了解一些关于美国自驾游的信息,你能给我寄一份宣传手册吗?
Of course. Could I have your name please? Andrea Brown.
当然可以。您方便把姓名告诉我一下吗?我叫Andrea Brown。
Thank you. And your address? 24, Ardleigh Road.
Ardleigh路24号。Ardleigh路24号。
Can you spell that? A-R-D-L-E-I-G-H Road.
能麻烦您拼一下路的名字吗?ARDLEIGH 路。
Postcode? BH5 2OP
邮编是多少呢?BH5 2OP。
Thanks. And can I have your phone number?
谢谢。请您留个电话号码好吗?
Is a mobile alright? Fine. It's 07786643091.
手机号可以吗?可以。07786643091。
Thank you. And can I ask where you heard about World Tours?
好的,谢谢您。您方便告诉我您是怎么知道我们国际旅行社的吗?
From a friend? Or did you see an advert somewhere?
朋友介绍的还是在哪里看到的广告?
No. I read about you in the newspaper.
都不是,我是在报纸上看到你们的消息的。
OK, I'll get the brochures in the post to you but can I give you some information over the phone.
好的。我马上把宣传册拿到邮局寄给您。不过,我也可以在电话里先给您介绍一些信息。
What kinds of things do you want to do on your holiday?
您在假期的时候打算做些什么呢?
I'm interested in going to California with my family.
我打算和家人一起去加州。
I've got two children and we want to hire a car.
我有两个孩子,而且我们想租一辆车。
OK.We have a couple of self-drive tours there visiting different places of interest in California.
我们在加州有好几种自驾游可以参观不同的景点。
The first one begins in Los Angeles and there's plenty of time to visit some of the theme parks there.
第一种是从洛杉矶出发的,有大量时间可以参观当地的一些主题公园。
That's something on my children's list so I'd want to include that.
我的孩子们想去那里,所以我想把这个项目包括在内。
Good. Then you drive to San Francisco.
很好。然后就开车去旧金山。
From San Francisco you can drive to Yosemite Park where you spend a couple of nights.
你们可以从旧金山开车去优胜美地国家公园,然后在那儿待几天。
You can choose to stay in a lodge or on the campsite.
在那期间你们可以选择住在旅馆里或者露营。
I don't like the idea of staying in a tent. It'd be too hot.
我不喜欢住在帐篷里,太热了。
Right. And the tour ends in Las Vegas. OK.
对。这趟旅程的终点是拉斯维加斯。哦。
The other trip we can arrange is slightly different.
我们可以安排的另一种自驾游稍微有点不同。
It starts in San Francisco. Then you drive south to Cambria.
它是从旧金山出发,然后一路南下开到坎布里亚。
Someone told me there's a really nicecastle near Cambria. Will we go near that?
有人说坎布里亚附近有个很棒的城堡,我们会去那附近吗?
Hearst Castle is on that road so you could stop there.
赫氏古堡就在那条路上,你们可以在那停下。
Good. I'd like to do that. Does this trip also go into the desert?
太棒了,我很乐意这么做。这个旅行路线也会去沙漠里吗?
No, it continues to Santa Monica where most people like to stop and do some shopping.
不会,离开坎布里亚之后就继续去圣塔莫尼卡,很多人都喜欢在那儿停下然后购物。
We have enough of that at home so that doesn't interest us.
我们在家就有足够的地方可以购物,所以我们对这个没什么兴趣。
OK.Well you could go straight on to San Diego.
好吧,那你们可以直接去圣地亚哥。
That's good for beaches, isn't it?
那里有很棒的海滩,对吗?
That's right, that's a good place to relax and your children might like to visit the zoo before flying home.
没错,那里是个放松的好地方,而且你的孩子们还可以在坐飞机回家之前去一趟动物园。
I don't think so. We want some time for sunbathing and swimming.
我觉得还是算了吧,我们想多留些时间晒太阳浴和游泳。

分享到