位置:首页 > 行业英语 > 酒店英语 > 正文
星级饭店大堂英语对话Unit 04 送洗衣服(1)
日期:2012-09-24 13:41

(单词翻译:单击)

Lesson One Laundry's Late
第一课 客房衣服送晚了

G:Where's my laundry. It's 8:00 already and I haven't received my laundry yet
旅客:我的衣服洗好了吗?已经8点了,我还没有收到洗好的衣服。

R:May I know your room number?
登记员:请问您的房间号码是多少?

G:3406.
旅客:3406。

R:When did you send it?
登记员:您是什么时候送洗的?

G:This morning
旅客:今天早晨。

R:I'll check with Housekeeping to see if your laundry has come back yet, I'll call you back shortly. Hello,MrMcGregor?This is Reception. The Housekeepers are delivering the laundry right now. They will come to your room soonWe're sorry for the delay.
登记员:我问一下客房部您的衣服是否已经洗好了,过一会儿我再给您回电话。喂,您好,是McGergor先生吗?我是前台接待员,客房服务员现在正在送洗熨好的衣服。他们马上去您的房间。非常抱歉衣服送晚了。

Lesson Two Housekeeper Didn't Pick Laundry Up
第二课 客房服务员没有取要送洗的衣服

G:The housekeeper never picked up my laundry today
旅客:客房服务员今天根本就没有来取要送洗的衣服。

R:I'm very sorryI'll send somebody to your room right away to pick it up
登记员:非常对不起。我立即派人到您房间去取。

G:(angry)But I need these shirts washed for tomorrow! If I send them now they won't be ready for tomorrow,will they?
旅客:(客人生气了)可是明天我要用这些衣服!如果现在才送去洗,明天就来不及了,对吗?

R:No,I'm afraid not
登记员:是的,恐怕来不及了。

G:Why didn't the housekeeper pick them up this morning like he was supposed to?
旅客:客房服务员今天早晨为什么没有取要送洗的衣服按规定他应该来取的。

R:I'm sorry,I'm not surePerhaps he forgot. I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience. I'll speak to him about it.
登记:员对不起,我不太清楚。 可能是他忘了。对于给您带来的不便,我深感抱歉。我要和他说这件事。

分享到
重点单词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • delayv. 耽搁,推迟,延误 n. 耽搁,推迟,延期
  • inconveniencen. 不便,困难 vt. 使 ... 不便,使 ...
  • laundryn. 洗衣店,要洗的衣服,洗衣