位置:首页 > 行业英语 > 酒店英语 > 正文
星级饭店大堂英语对话Unit 11 电话礼貌用语(2)
日期:2012-09-28 12:07

(单词翻译:单击)

Taking a Simple Message

记录简单的留言

G:May I speak to Ryan,please?
旅客:我能和赖安讲话吗?

R:I'm sorry,Ryan's not on duty right now.
接待员:对不起,Ryan 现在不在,

Is there anyone else who can help you?
找其他的人可以吗?

G:No,thanks.Can you please tell me when he comes on duty today?
旅客:不用了,谢谢。你能告诉我他今天什么时候在吗?

R:Ryan has the afternoon shift today so he'll be here at 2:00 p.m.
接待员:Ryan 今天上中班,所以他下午2:00在。

Would you like to leave a message?
您要留言吗?

G:Yes,please.Could you ask him to call me back as soon as possible?
旅客:是的,麻烦你告诉他尽快给我回个电话好吗?

R:Certainly.May I have your name,please?
接待员:当然。请问您的姓名?

G:Oh,sorry.This is Don Bradford.
旅客:喔,对不起。我叫Don Bradford.

R:Would you spell that for me,please?
接待员:能给我拼写一下您的姓名吗?/您不介意拼写一下吧?

G:Don Bradford.
旅客:Don Bradford

R:Don Bradford.
接待员:Don Bradford

G:That's right.
旅客:对。

R:And does Ryan have your phone number?
接待员:Ryan 有您的电话号码吗?

G:He should,but maybe I'd better give it to you just in case. It's 335-5663.
旅客:他应该有,可是我最好给你留一个以防万一。335-5663。

R:335-5663.
接待员:335-5663

G:That's right.
旅客:对的。

R:Is there anything else?
接待员:您还有别的事吗?

G:No,thank you.
旅客:没有了,谢谢。

R:I'll give Ryan the message as soon as he gets on duty. I'll make sure he gets the message.
接待员:Ryan 一上班我就把您的留言给他我保证他能得到这份留言。

分享到