(单词翻译:单击)
Good mornin,sir.May i help you?
早上好先生,需要我帮忙吗?
Good morning,I'm leaving today.May i settle my hotel bill now?
早上好,今天我要离开.我现在想把在酒店的账单付了可以吗?
Your name and your Room number,please?
请告诉我你的名字和房间号好吗?
Jack Burns in Room 9102.
杰克伯恩斯9102室
Did you have your breakfast?
你有吃酒店提供的早餐吗?
Yes.
是的。
Have you used any facilities since then?
那你曾使用过酒店设施吗?
No
没
Just a moment,please.I'm preparing your bill...Sorry to have kept you waiting.Here is your bill,RMB 1550 Yuan in all,including 10% service charge.Please check it.
请等一下。请检查一下.我准备您的帐单...对不起,让您久等了。这是您的账单,人民币1550元,包括各方面10%的服务费。
That's right.
对的
You have paid a deposit of RMB 2000 Yuan,haven't you?
你已支付2000元存款,对吗?
Yes.Here is the receipt.
是的,这是收据。
Thank you.Here is the invoice and your change.Have a check.please.
谢谢你,这是你给的发票,请检查。
It's quite all right.Thank you.
相当不错,谢谢你。
You're welcome.We hope you will enjoy your journey.
不用谢,我们希望你能喜欢你的旅程。