位置:首页 > 行业英语 > 酒店英语 > 正文
酒店英语情景对话第2期:前接待为客人转交信件
日期:2012-09-12 17:40

(单词翻译:单击)

Good afternoon.May i help you,sir?
下午好,需要我帮忙吗先生?

This is Mr.Roger in room 8808.Mr.Smith will come for this while i am out. Could you hand it to him,please?
这是8808室的罗杰先生,我走后,史密斯先生和i,你能帮我把这个交给他吗?

Certainly,sir.When will you be checking out?
当然先生,你什么时候离店呢?

Tomorrow morning.
明天见。

I see,sir.Could you fill out this form,please?
好的,先生。请填写这表格好吗?

Sure...Here you are.
好的。。。给你。

Thank you.We will keep it for him.
谢谢,我们到时候会给他的。

My name is Smith.I'm expecting a letter form Mr.Roger.Do you have anything for me?
我的名字是史密斯.我在等罗杰先生的信。有给我的东西?

When did Mr.Roger leave it for you ?
罗杰先生什么时候给你留的呢?

Yesterday,i think.
我想是昨天吧

Just a moment,please.I'll check it for you...Thank you for waiting.We have a letter for Mr.Smith.May i see some identification,please?
请稍等,我会帮你查一下....让您久等了。我们有史密斯先生留的信,我能确认一下你的证件吗?

Sure.Here's my driver's license.Is that all right?
好的。这是我的驾驶执照,你看可以吗?

Thank you,sir.Here you are.Could you sign here,please?
谢谢。给你。您在这里签名好吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • identificationn. 身份的证明,视为同一,证明同一,确认
  • licensen. 执照,许可证,特许 vt. 允许,特许,发许可证给