(单词翻译:单击)
Jenny, you can just drop me here.
珍妮,你可以让我在这里下车
But we are two streets away from the office.
但我们离办公室还有两条街
It's fine.
没关系
I had a big breakfast, and feel like a bit of walk.
我吃了一顿丰盛的早餐,想下车走走
Hello, George.
你好,乔治
You look tired.
你看起来很疲惫
Didn't sleep well last night?
昨晚没睡好吗?
No, not at all.
没,完全没睡
I had to work flat out to meet the project deadline.
为了赶上项目的最后期限,我不得不全力以赴
Now I'm really feeling a bit run-down.
现在我真的觉得有点疲惫不堪
John, can't we go someplace and talk?
约翰,我们不能找个别的地方说话吗?
It's so noisy in here.
这里太吵了
Well, there is a small park across the street.
哦,街对面有一个小公园
It's usually not crowded at this time of day.
现在这个时候通常人不多
We've got to do something about the neighbor's dog.
我们得对邻居的狗做点什么了
Why?
为什么?
Has he been into your flower garden again?
他又去你的花园了吗?
The flower garden, the garbage can and yesterday he started digging holes in the yard.
花园,垃圾桶,昨天他开始在院子里挖洞
Hello, we have a reservation in the name of Mr. Johns.
您好,我们用约翰斯先生这个名字预订了房间
Is there any table by the window?
有靠窗的桌子吗?
Sorry, we've got this corner table for you.
对不起,我们为您准备了这张角落的桌子
It's quiet here, not close to the door.
这里很安静,离门很远