译林版牛津高中英语(选修11):Unit 2 Getting a job-Reading(3)
日期:2018-05-29 17:00

(单词翻译:单击)

When you set off for your appointment, make allowance for the traffic and make sure you are on time, or even a little bit early.
当年出发前面试时,要考虑到交通的因素,确定你要准时,或者还可以早一点。
Arriving late is one of the worst things you can do.
迟到是其中一个最糟糕的事情。
The interviewer will not care about how bad the traffic was at the roundabout or how you had trouble finding parking;
面试官是不会关心你周边的交通是多么糟糕或你有多难找到停车位。
there's never a good excuse for being late.
面试迟到永远没有借口.
During the interview, remember to be enthusiastic.
在面试过程中,不要忘记保持热情。
Smile when you shake hands with the interviewer, and look him or her in the eye.
和面试官握手时要面带微笑,同时直视对方的眼睛。
This is one of the quickest ways of making a bond.
这是和建立关系的最快捷方式。
It also gives the impression that you're confident even if you feel quite nervous.
它还给(面试官)留下印象,即使你感到非常紧张,但是你很有自信。
You should also use body language to express yourself.
你还应该用肢体语言来表达自己。
Nod your head when you agree with something or wag your head when you don't.
你同意某事时,点头;不同意某事时,摇头。
Keep your back straight and don't move around too much.
保持背部挺直,不要常常四处移动。
Otherwise, the interviewer might think you're nervous or uncomfortable.
否则,面试官可能认为你很紧张或不安。

分享到