(单词翻译:单击)
Next, think about some of the questions you might be asked and how to best answer them.
接下来,想象一些你可能被问到的问题,如何最好地回答这些问题。
Or better yet, do practice interviews with a friend.
或更好的方法,和朋友练习一下面试。
This allows you to prepare good answers and means you won't have to answer questions off the top of your head during the interview.
这让你准备漂亮的答案,意味着你不必在面试中难于回答问题。
Don't worry about having butterflies in your stomach before the interview.
不用担心在面试之前你会紧张得心慌意乱。
If you've prepared properly, you'll feel confident.
如果你准备充分,你会感到自信十足。
It's not like a painful trip to the dentist, so there's no need to be afraid.
这不像是看牙医的痛苦旅程,所以没必要害怕。
First impressions are important,
第一印象很重要,
Make sure you get a good night's rest. so that you will be refreshed and not yawn during the interview.
确保晚上休息好,确保自己精力充沛,不会在面试过程中打哈欠。
And gentlemen, make sure you've used your razor or electric shaver to give yourself a good shave that morning.
所以,先生们,确定那天早上你用剃刀或电动剃须刀把自己的胡子刮得很干净。
You should make sure that your hair looks neat--you should even get a haircut, if necessary.
你应该确保头发整洁--必要的话甚至应该剪个头发。
It's also very important to wear clothes that make you feel confident;
身穿让你自信十足的衣服也是很重要的;
your clothes should be smart, but conservative.
你的衣服应该很整洁但保守。
The interviewer will begin to judge you as soon as he or she sees you in the waiting room.
面试官在他或她在接待室一见到你时就会开始评价你。
Wearing a pair of shorts and a T-shirt is certainly not suitable for an interview!
在你参加面试时,穿一条短裤和T恤无疑是不适合的。