(单词翻译:单击)
Tips for job interview
面试的窍门
Good morning, everyone. In this session, I'll be talking about how to get the job you really want.
大家早上好。 这一章节,我要谈谈你们如何真正得到你们想要的工作。
We're going to look at what to do if you're asked to go for an interview.
如果你要参加面试,我们就要看看你们应该做什么。
Before we go any further, it's important to understand what an interview is and why it's arranged.
在我们进一步讨论之前,确定理解什么是面试,以及为什么要做准备,这一点很重要。
An interview is a talk between an employer and a potential employee.
面试是雇主和潜在雇员之间的谈话。
so that the interviewer can assess the applicant and see if he or she is suitable for the position.
以便面试官对接受面试者做出评估,看其是否适合应聘的职位。
However, it also provides an opportunity for the job candidates to find out more about the job and the company,
但是,这也给工作求职者提供了一个机会,更多地了解其工作和公司,
and to ask themselves, "Is it right for me?"
自我询问:“这工作适合我吗?”
We can split the interview process into three parts:
我们可以将面试过程分成三个部分:
first, preparation; second, the interview itself; and finally, what you should do after the interview.
首先,准备工作;其次是面试本身;最后,面试后你该做什么。
Let's look at the first part - preparation.
我们来看看第一部分——准备工作。
This is the key to getting the job you want.
这是得到你想要的工作的关键。
Find out as much as you can about the company.
尽可能多地了解公司。
Most companies have a website that tells you most things you need to know.
大多数公司有网站,告诉你大部分你想知道的事情。
A good interviewer is able to tell if you've done your homework about the company, so make sure you have!
一个好的面试官能辨别出你是否做好了公司的准备工作,所以确定你做了!