(单词翻译:单击)
Section B
B部分
In this section, you will hear two long conversations.
下面你将听到2段长对话。
Each conversation will be read only once.
每段对话只读一遍。
At the end of each conversation, there will be a one-minute pause. During the pause, read the questions and the four choices marked A, B, C and D, and decide which is the best answer.
听完每段对话后,你有一分钟的时间来阅读问题及A、B、C、D四个选项,并从中选出最佳答案。
Then mark the corresponding letter on the answer sheet with a single line through the centre.
然后在答题卡上相应的字母中心划一条横线。
Conversation One
对话1
Amy, so how're you doing?
艾米,你好吗?
Oh, hi, Stuart.
哦,嗨,斯图尔特。
School is so crazy these days, and when I'm not at school, I'm at work.
这些天学校太疯狂了,我不是在学校,就是在工作。
Hey, listen.
嘿,听着。
I'm getting together with Sara and Paul tonight, and a few of our other friends are going to join us.
今晚我要跟萨拉和保罗一起聚会,我们的其他几个朋友也会来。
Oh, and, well, we're going out to eat and then catch a movie.
哦,还有,我们要出去吃饭,然后去看电影。
Why don't you come with us?
你为什么不和我们一起去呢?
Hey, I'd love to, but I have to cram for a test tomorrow.
嘿,我很想去,但我得临时抱佛脚准备明天的考试。
Ah, come on.
啊,来吧。
We're planning on having dinner around 6: 30 and then seeing a movie at 7:30.
我们计划在六点半左右吃晚饭,然后七点半去看电影。
We should be home by 10:30...11:30 at the latest. Come on!
我们应该在10:30到家……最晚11:30。来吧!
...I don't think I'd better.
……我不想去。
I haven't been feeling well lately.
我最近总是感觉不舒服。
Yeah, because you study too much.
是啊,因为你学得太多了。
And it's Sara's birthday, too.
今天也是萨拉的生日。
And we're throwing her a small birthday party after the movie.
我们会在看完电影后为她举办一个小型的生日派对。
Come on. Best friends always stick together.
来吧。最好的朋友要一直在一起。
Oh, OK.
哦,好吧。
Great. I'll pick you up at 6:00.
太棒了。我6点来接你。
OK. See you then, but I have to be back by 10:30.
好的。到时见,但我必须在10:30之前回来。
Ah, 10: 30...Midnight. It's all the same.
啊,十点半和半夜,都一样啦。
See you at 6:00.
我们6点见。
