每日一诗(1.16):Time of the Season
日期:2009-01-16 09:25
(单词翻译:单击)
When the love runs high
爱情的火焰高涨
In this time, give it to me easy
在这个时节,请放松
And let me try
让我满怀喜悦
With pleasured hands
用我的双手,
To take you and the sun to
把你和阳光
Promised lands
带往世外桃源。
To show you every one
介绍你认识所有人,
It's the time of the season for loving
这是恋爱的季节。
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
(What's your name?)
(你叫什么名字?)
Who's your daddy?
你的爸爸是谁?
(Who's your daddy? He rich?)
(你的爸爸是谁?他有钱吗?)
Is he rich like me?
他像我一样有钱吗?
Has he taken
他有没有
(Has he taken)
(他有没有)
Any time
花时间
(Any time to show)
(花时间告诉你)
To show you what you need to live?
告诉你要怎样生活?
Tell it to me slowly
慢慢地告诉我。
Tell you what?
你知道吗?
I really want to know
我真的很想知道。
It's the time of the season for loving
这是恋爱的季节。