(单词翻译:单击)
Turn off the lights, Julia. It saves electricity.
朱莉娅,把灯关了 。省电 。
Oh, I usually do that. I was just in a hurry.
哦,我经常会关灯,这次是太冲忙了 。
I see. I've just read a book which gives ideas about how we can save the environment. For example, you should turn off the shower when you're washing your hair.
我明白 。我刚刚读了一本书,讲的拯救环境的方法 。例如,当你洗头发的时候,应该把水关掉 。
Oh, I would never do that. I have very short hair. It only takes a few minutes to wash. What else does it say?
哦,我从不会这么做 。我的头发很短 。几分钟就洗好了 。书上还说什么了?
You should take your own bags when you go shopping.
购物的时候,带上自己的袋子 。
Oh, that's easy. I'll do that from now on. What else?
这很容易 。从现在起,我就这么做 。还有呢?
People should stop riding in cars and start riding bikes.
人们应该不开车而是开始骑自行车 。
No way! It would take me 45 minutes to get to school by bike!
不行!骑自行车去学校要花45分钟!
But it's good for the environment! Besides, I like riding my bike.
但是这样对环境好!而且,我喜欢骑我的自行车 。
Yes, and you also live close to school!
没错,你住的离学校也近啊!