(单词翻译:单击)
The general searched and searched but couldn't find anyone. It seemed that everyone had their own problems, and no one was truly happy.
将军找啊找,但一无所获 。似乎每个人都有自己的烦恼,没有人是真的快乐 。
Two days passed. Just as he was about to give up, he saw a poor man on the street. He was eating with his hands and singing happily to himself.
两天过去了 。正当他准备放弃的时候,他在街上看到了一个穷人 。他正在用手抓饭,还快乐地唱着歌 。
The general went up to him.
将军走向他 。
Hello! I'm the king's top general.
你好!我是国王的高级将领 。
Hi, General. What can I do for you today?
你好,将军 。有什么能为您做的呢?
I heard you singing just now, and you sound very happy.
我刚刚听到你在唱歌,听起来很快乐 。
That's because I am happy.
那是因为我很快乐 。
But I don't understand. What makes you so happy? You have no power, money or fame.
但是我不理解 。是什么让你如此快乐呢?你既没权利,有没金钱与声望 。
I have everything I want, and I don't want what I can't have. So I'm happy, and my song comes from the happiness in my heart.
想要的一切我都有,无法拥有的那些我也不想要 。所以我很快乐,我的歌曲源自于内心的欢乐 。
Then I need to give your shirt to the king. Is it there in your bag? How much do you want for it?
那么我需要把你的衬衫献给国王 。衬衫在你包里吗?你想要多少钱?
Shirt? What shirt? I don't own any shirts!
衬衫?什么衬衫?我根本就没有衬衫!