(单词翻译:单击)
Conversation 2
对话2
The metro was absolutely terrible this morning.
今天早上的地铁太糟糕了 。
Oh, was there a delay?
哦,有延误吗?
No, but the train was so packed that I could barely move and it was difficult to breathe too.
没有,但是火车上太挤了,我几乎动不了,呼吸也很困难 。
At every station, more people squeezed in and I got pushed further and further inside.
每到一站,就有更多的人挤进来,而我却被挤得越来越里面 。
When I got to my station, I could hardly get out.
当我到站时,我几乎出不去 。
Once I did get out, I was totally exhausted.
一旦我出来了,我就筋疲力尽 。
That sounds like a nightmare.
听起来像一场噩梦 。
Why didn't you take the bus?
你为什么不坐公共汽车?
The bus takes twice as long and it's just as crowded.
坐公共汽车要花两倍的时间,而且也一样拥挤 。
Well, what's the alternative?
那还有什么选择呢?
Haven't you got a car?
你没有车吗?
I've got a driver's license, but that's all.
我有驾照,但仅此而已 。
I'm saving up to buy something reasonably small and cute, but it's still a bit expensive for me and it'll take a while before I have enough money.
我正在存钱,想买一件小而可爱的东西,但对我来说还是有点贵,我还需要一段时间才能有足够的钱 。
Have you thought about getting an electric motorbike?
你想过买一辆电动摩托车吗?
I considered that for maybe a minute, but honestly, I've just seen too many horrible accidents involving those dangerous monsters.
我考虑了一会儿,但说实话,我看过太多涉及这些危险怪物的可怕事故 。
What about those popular share bikes?
那些流行的共享单车呢?
You could register to use one.
你可以注册使用 。
Yeah, that's a possibility.
是的,有这种可能 。
There are always several of those bikes out in front of our apartment complex.
我们公寓大楼前总有几辆这样的自行车 。
Or you could just walk to work.
或者你可以走路去上班 。
Well, it's 5 kilometers from home to the office, but you've given me a thought.
嗯,从家到办公室有5公里,但你已经提醒我了 。
I could take a change of clothes and jog to work.
我可以换身衣服,然后慢跑去上班 。
But at this time of year the air pollution is a real problem.
但在每年的这个时候,空气污染是一个真正的问题 。
Oh, yeah, I didn't think of that.
哦,是啊,我没想到这一点 。
Get a taxi if you really have to.
如果实在不行就叫辆出租车 。
That's an expensive way to get to work.
那是一种很贵的上班方式 。
Not if you use a ride sharing app.
如果你使用拼车软件就不会 。
Good idea, I'll download one immediately.
好主意,我马上下载一个 。
Thank you.
谢谢你!
Questions 12 to 15 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
请根据你刚刚听到的对话回答12 - 15题 。
Question 12.
问题12 。
What does the woman say about her subway ride?
关于她的地铁之旅,女士说了什么?
Question 13.
问题13 。
Why hasn't the woman got her own car?
为什么这个女士还没有自己的车?
Question 14.
问题14 。
What does the woman say about electric motorbikes?
关于电动摩托车,女士说了些什么?
Question 15.
问题15 。
How was the woman going to get to work?
这位女士要怎么去上班?