2017年6月英语四级(第1套)听力真题 长对话(1)
日期:2017-10-26 16:16

(单词翻译:单击)

W: Did you enjoy your stay with us, Mr. Brown?
女:您在我们这里过得愉快吗,布朗先生?
M: Yes, very much. I had a wonderful time here.
男:是的,非常愉快。我在这里度过了美好的时光。
Now I'm going to the airport. My flight leaves in less than 2 hours.
现在我要去机场。我的航班还有不到2小时就要出发了。
So, could you tell me, what's the quickest way to get there?
所以你能告诉我到那里最快的方式是什么吗?
W: Well, we can call a taxi for you.We also have a free airport shuttle service.
女:好的,我们可以为您叫一辆出租车。我们也有免费的机场往返巴士接送服务。
M: That sounds great, but will the shuttle get me to the airport in time?
男:这听起来不错,但是往返巴士能把我按时送到机场吗?
W: Yes, it should. The next shuttle leaves in 15 minutes.
女:是的,应该可以。下一趟往返巴士将在15分钟后离开。
And it takes some 25 minutes to get to the airport.
到机场大约要花25分钟。
M: Fantastic! I'll just wait in the lobby. Will you please let me know when it's leaving?
男:太棒了!我就在大厅等候。你能在它准备走的时候告知我吗?
W: Of course, sir.
女:当然了,先生。
M: Now I would like to settle my mini-bar bill. How much is that?
男:现在我想要处理我的迷你酒吧账单。总共是多少钱?
W: Let's see. It comes to $37.50. How would you like to pay for it?
女:我们来看看。总共是37.5美元。您想通过什么方式支付呢?
M: I'll pay with my credit card. Thanks.
男:我要用信用卡支付。谢谢。
But I'll need a receipt, so I can charge it to my company.
但是我需要发票,这样我就可以找我的公司报销了。
W: Absolutely! Here you are, sir. If you like, I can leave your bags with the porter.
女:当然!给您,先生。如果您愿意的话,我可以把您的行李留给行李搬运工。
And he can load them onto the shuttle for you when it arrives.
他会在往返巴士离开的时候帮您把它们放上去的。
M: That would be great. Thank you.
男:那样就太好了。谢谢你。
W: Would you like to leave a comment on our web page when you have time?
女:您愿意在您有时间的时候在我们的网页上留下评论吗?
M: Sure. I had a really good stay here, and I'd like to recommend your hotel to my friends and colleagues.
男:当然。我在这里过的非常好,我会向我的朋友和同事推荐你们酒店的。
W: That's very kind of you. Thank you again for staying at Sheraton Hotel.
女:您真是太好了。再次感谢下榻喜来登酒店。

Questions 8 to 11 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
请根据你刚刚听到的对话回答问题8至问题11。
Question 8. Why does the man ask about the quickest way to the airport?
问题8. 为什么男士要询问去机场的最快方式?
Question 9. How is the man going to pay his bill?
问题9. 男士要如何支付他的账单?
Question 10. What did the man ask the woman to do?
问题10. 男士要求女士做什么?
Question 11. What favor does the woman ask of the man?
问题11. 女士请男士帮什么忙?

分享到
重点单词
  • portern. 搬运工,门房,(火车卧铺车厢或豪华车厢的)乘务员,
  • commentn. 注释,评论; 闲话 v. 注释,评论
  • creditn. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方 (复)c
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • settlev. 安顿,解决,定居 n. 有背的长凳
  • receiptn. 收据,收条,收到 v. 出收据
  • fantasticadj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地