(单词翻译:单击)
Question 5. M: You must have left the camera in the market. It's a very expensive camera you know.
问题5.M:你一定是把相机留在了市场。你知道它可是一个非常贵的相机。
W: But I tell you that I didn't take it. I remember clearly that you put it on the dressing table.
W:但是我告诉你了我没有拿它。我记得很清楚你把它放在了梳妆台上。
Q: What does the woman say about the camera?
关于相机女人说了什么?
Question 6. W: There is a good comedy on at the Theatre Royal next Saturday. If you like, I can book four seats for us.
问题6.W:下周六皇家剧院有一场好喜剧。如果你喜欢我可以为我们订四个位子。
M: All right. I'll ask Janet if she is free then. I'll let you know tomorrow.
M:好的。我问问珍妮特那时有没有空。我明天会让你知道。
Q: What does the woman suggest they do next Saturday?
女人建议他们下周六做什么?
Question 7. W: We've opened the first box. Look! Some of these books are soaked.
问题7. W: 我们打开了第一个箱子。看!这些书有一些浸湿了。
M: They should've used waterproof wrappings. What are we going to do about it? It's too late to order replacements.
M:他们应该用防水包装的。我们要怎么处理它?订替代品的话现在太晚了。
Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
我们从对话中了解到什么?
Question 8. W: Professor Johnson said you can pick up your term paper at her office.
问题8. W:约翰逊教授说你可以去她的办公室拿你的学期报告了。
M: So she has graded it?
M:所以她已经评分了?
Q: What can we infer from the conversation?
我们能从对话中推断出什么?