(单词翻译:单击)
Question 1. W: I can't seem to reach the tea at the back of the cupboard.
问题1. W :我似乎不能碰到橱柜后面的茶。
M: Oh. Why don't you use the ladder? You might strain your shoulder.
M:哦,你为什么不用梯子呢?你会拉伤肩膀的。
Q: What does the man suggest the woman do?
男人建议女人做什么?
Question 2. W: Since it's raining so hard, let's go and see the new exhibits.
问题2. W:因为雨下得太大了,我们去看新的展览吧。
M: That's a good idea. Mary Johnson is one of my favorite painters.
M:好主意。 玛丽约翰逊是我最喜欢的画家之一。
Q: Where does the conversation most probably take place?
这个对话最可能发生在哪里?
Question 3. M: I hear the students gave the new teacher an unfair evaluation.
问题3. M:我听说学生们给了新老师一个不公平的评价。
W: It depends on which students you are talking about.
W:那要看你在说哪些学生。
Q: What does the woman imply?
这个女人暗示了什么?
Question 4. W: It must have taken you a long time to fix up all these book shelves.
问题4. W:修好所有这些书架一定费了您不少时间。
M: It wasn't too bad. I got Doris to do some of them.
M:不算太坏。我让桃瑞丝修了一些。
Q: What does the man mean?
这个男人什么意思?