(单词翻译:单击)
Question 11. As you can see from the drawings, the kitchen has one door into the dining room, another into the family room and a third to the outside.
问题11. 你可以从画中看见,厨房有一个门通往餐厅,另一扇通往家人活动室,第三个通往户外。
The door into the family room isn't big enough. Could it be made wider?
通往家人活动室的门不够大,可以做得更宽吗?
What are the speakers doing?
谈话者在做什么?
Question 12. I'm thinking about where to go for a bite tonight. Any suggestions, Barbara?
问题12. 我在考虑今晚去哪里吃。说些建议,巴巴拉?
Well, how about the French restaurant near the KFC? Frankly, I've had enough of our canteen food.
好的,肯德基附近的那家法国餐馆怎么样?坦率地说,我已经受够了我们食堂的饭菜。
What do we learn about the woman?
我们了解到女士的什么信息?
Question 13. Hey, if you can't enjoy the music at a sensible volume, why not use earphones? I'm preparing for the speech contest.
问题13. 如果你不调到合适的音量来听音乐,干嘛不用耳机?我在准备演讲比赛。
Oh, sorry. I didn't realize I've being bothering you all this time.
不好意思。我不知道我已经打扰你很久了。
What is the man probably doing?
男人可能将要做什么?
Question 14. Finally, I've got the chance to put on my new suit tonight. I hope to make a good impression on your family.
问题14. 我今晚终于有机会穿我的新衣服了。我希望能给你家人留一个好的印象。
Come on! It's only a family reunion. So jeans and T-shirts are just fine.
拜托,这只是一个家庭聚会。所以牛仔裤和T恤衫就行了。
What does the woman mean?
女人是什么意思?