(单词翻译:单击)
This harvest season, from up in the sky and down to the ground, we’re on a journey, keeping our Eyes Over Hubei.
在这个收获的季节,我们从天到地,开启了一段荆楚大地上的旅行
I'm Morag Hobbs.
我是茉莉
Join me as I trace the twists and turns of the Yangtze River through central China's Hubei Province.
和我一起沿着蜿蜒的长江,探索中国的中部省份湖北吧
Let's start from here...
让我们一起从这里开始……
I'm in Shipai Township in Hubei Province, a township famous for its tofu.
我在湖北省的石牌镇,这里是知名的豆腐之乡
In fact, of the 259 households here, people from over 240 of them work in tofu production all over China and even abroad.
这里的259户人家中,有240多户都在外从事豆腐生产,足迹遍布中国各地,甚至海外
Now it's a little noisy today.
今天这里有些嘈杂
I'm in a field and it's harvest season.
我在一片豆田里,现在正是收获的季节
I can see some farmers over there working.
我能看见一些农民正在那边干活
So I think I'm gonna go and ask them some questions.
我想去问他们一些问题
How's the harvest going today?
今天收成怎么样?
I see all of you guys have one of these huge combine harvesters.
我看到你们所有人都有这种大型联合收割机
Does that make the harvest quicker?
这样收起来更快了吗?
It’s incredibly noisy.
这里噪音太大了
I don’t know if you can hear me.
不知道你们能不能听见我说话
I want to know how many beans, how many jin of beans they process every day.
我想知道他们每天可以筛多少斤豆子
This is my home.
这是我家
Awesome, you’re gonna be fluent so soon.
真棒,你很快就会说得很流利了
![](https://img.kekenet.com/app/keke/wap_app.png)