商务英语表达数量的精彩句子
日期:2010-03-23 15:55

(单词翻译:单击)

商务英语表达数量的精彩句子

For such a big sum, we should attach importance to it.
数目如此之大,我们将予以重视。

Let’s talk about the problem of quantity.
我们谈谈数量的问题吧。

You’ll issue a certificate of quantity and weight.
你们必须出具数量和重量证明书。

The package number and quantity are identical with each other.
包装号与商品数量相吻合。

Quantity matters as much as quality of price, doesn’t it?
数量和价格、质量一样重要,是吗?

We believe we shall be able to better satisfy our customers quantitatively.
我们相信能在数量上更好地使客户满意。

This is the maximum quantity we can supply at present.
这是目前我们所能提供的最大数量。

For such a big quantity, you should give us a discount.
这么大的订单,贵公司可否给我们折扣?

We want a minimum of 1,000 dozen of men’s shirts and minimum of 5,000 dozen of embroidered shirts.
男衬衣至少要1000打,绣花衬衣至少需要5000打。

Can you give us an additional 200 cases?
能再增加200箱吗?

We’ll try our best to satisfy you with the additional 10,000 tons of coal as you asked.
你们要求增加一万吨煤,我们将尽量满足你们。

We sell our goods on shipping weight and not on landed weight.
我们出售产品是以装船重量为标准,而不是卸货重量。

But what in case there is short weight or disqualification?
但如果短重或是质量不合格怎么办?

If the quantity of the goods does not conform to that stipulated in the contract, the importer will refuse to accept the goods.
如果进口商发现货物数量与合同规定不符,他将拒收。

You remarked yesterday you would sell on shipped quality, quantity, and weight.
你昨天强调过你们售货以船装质量、数量和重量为准。

Quantities of Black Tea have been exported.
已经有大批红茶出口。

They are not interested in small quantities.
他们对小数量不感兴趣。

Useful quantities have changed hands.
较大的数量已经转手。

Have you seen the shortage claim from our company?
您看过我公司的短重索赔报告了吗?

500 pieces in total.
总共有500件。

They always buy in large quantities.
他们总是大量购买。

分享到
重点单词
  • claimn. 要求,要求权;主张,断言,声称;要求物 vt. 要
  • contractn. 合同,契约,婚约,合约 v. 订合同,缩短,缩小,
  • issuen. 发行物,期刊号,争论点 vi. & vt 发行,流
  • discountn. 折扣,贴现率 vt. 打折扣,贴现,不重视,不全信
  • conformvt. 使一致,遵守,使顺从 vi. 一致,符合
  • identicaladj. 相同的,同一的
  • qualityn. 品质,特质,才能 adj. 高品质的
  • refusev. 拒绝 n. 垃圾,废物 adj. 无用的
  • additionaladj. 附加的,另外的
  • attachv. 附上,系上,贴上,使依恋