(单词翻译:单击)
有一个原则,如果在一年内符合各种使用规定,就可更换。 A standard one. Replacement during the first year if all rules for proper use have been followed.
我们提供永久保证。 We offer a life-time guarantee.
对于额外价钱我们有较长的保证期限。 We have an extended warranty available at extra cost.
我们的保证是包括更换零件和免费保养。 Our guarantee covers maintenance for both parts and labor.
告诉我们有关你们售后服务的情况。 Tell us about your post-purchase servicing.
我们采用大店服务中心,他们可把产品运送到我们的国内服务中心维修。 We use service centers at major stores. They ship goods back to our national service center for repairs.
我们对顾客提供免费服务电话。 We have a toll-free number for customers to call.
在各种情形下我们都可更换产品。 We exchange products under almost all circumstances.
请你把你们产品的性能给我们详细说明一下好吗? Could you give us detailed descriptions of the capabilities of your product?
购买者期望你们产品的使用期是多久呢? How long could the buyer expect your product to last?
消费者对你们的产品有过什么反映? Whats been the consumer reaction to your product?
你们的产品尚未推出市场吗? Have you marketed your product yet?
恐怕你们的产品质量无法使中国顾客满意。 Were afraid that your products quality wont satisfy Chinese customers.
我们认为产品的质量的确很高。 We feel product quality is high indeed.
我们认为贵方X200型符合我们的要求。 We think your X200 meets our requirements.
我恐怕这种产品不是我们所要找的。 I'm afraid that the item isnt what were looking for.
我认为你们的工业机器人在这领域是最好的。 I think your industrial robots are the best in the field.
就我的意见来说,产品价格必须订在300美元以下。 In my opinion, the product must be priced under $ 300.
我们认为你们的产品对广大市场而言太专业化了。 We feel your product is too specialized for mass marketing.
那使我们想起价钱问题,你心目中的价钱是多少? That brings us to the question of price. What do you have in mind?