商务英语基础对话详细解析七:安排约会
日期:2011-02-16 08:16

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

查看视频

EDWARD GREEN: So, Mr. Smith, when can we meet?
爱德华.格林:那么,史密斯先生,我们什么时候可以见面?

MR. SMITH: I' m busy all next week.
史密斯先生:我下周都很忙。

EDWARD GREEN: Maybe the week after?
德华.格林:下下周?

MR. SMITH: Talk to my secretary.
史密斯先生:跟我秘书定吧。

EDWARD GREEN: You print your catalogue this month, don' t you?
爱德华.格林:你是这个月出版产品目录吧?

MR. SMITH: Yes.
史密斯先生:是的。

EDWARD GREEN: Could you possibly see the product this week? It won' t take long.
爱德华.格林:那你能不能本周看一下产品?不会花太长时间。

MR. SMITH: Okay. Be here Wednesday morning...eight sharp!
史密斯先生:好吧。周三早上到我这儿来……8点整!

I' ll give you twenty minutes.
我给你20分钟的时间。

EDWARD GREEN: Thank you Mr. Smith. I' ll see you on Wednesday morning at 8 o' clock.
爱德华.格林:谢谢,史密斯先生。那就周三早上8点钟见。

JENNY ROSS: Well done!
詹妮.罗斯:做的好!

CLIVE HARRIS: Good morning. Geraldine.
克莱夫.哈里斯:早上好。杰拉尔丁。

GERALDINE: Good morning, Mr. Harris.
杰拉尔丁:早上好, 哈里斯先生。

CLIVE HARRIS: Jenny, could you ring up Mr. Sakai' s office in Japan?
克莱夫.哈里斯:詹妮,你能给日本酒井先生的办公室打个电话吗?

We need to set up a meeting.
我们要安排个会议。

Not this week...but the meeting must be before November 3rd.
不是本周……但会议必须是在11月3日前 。

I' d like Kate, Don Bradley and Derek to be there.
凯特、堂.布拉德利和德里克要出席。

CLIVE HARRIS: Clive Harris.
克莱夫.哈里斯:克莱夫.哈里斯。

DEREK JONES: Clive, it' s Derek.
德里克.琼斯:克莱夫,是我, 德里克。

CLIVE HARRIS: Hello, Derek. What can I do for you?
克莱夫.哈里斯:你好, 德里克。我能为你做些什么?

DEREK JONES: Could you come down to the development workshop for a second?
德里克.琼斯:你能下来一趟研发车间吗?

CLIVE HARRIS: Derek, I' m busy.
克莱夫.哈里斯: 德里克,我在忙着。

DEREK JONES: Come on. It' ll take ten minutes.
德里克.琼斯:来吧。只要10分钟。

CLIVE HARRIS: Alright I' ve got five minutes.
克莱夫.哈里斯:好吧,我只有5分钟。

I' m seeing Kate Mckenna at eleven.
我11点还要见凯特.麦凯纳。

重点讲解

1.You print your catalogue this month, don' t you?

如果真的通过秘书来安排,可能又会错过机会了。爱德华.格林及时提出这一点,可以让史密斯先生不想错过这个新产品,终于安排到了会面

时间。由此也可以看出,了解相关的信息是非常必要的。

2.Be here Wednesday morning...eight sharp! I' ll give you twenty minutes.

这是史密斯先生提出的时间。说清楚了会面的具体时间,以及给他多长时间。eight sharp是八点整的意思,同时也意味着不要迟到的意思。

3.Jenny, could you ring up Mr. Sakai' s office in Japan? We need to set up a meeting.

这里是提出要求,指明了要求预约的任务以及具体事件。

4.Not this week...but the meeting must be before November 3rd.

指明了安排约会的时间。没有特定的时间,但是有一个时间限制,相当于deadline.

5.I' d like Kate, Don Bradley and Derek to be there.

指明约会要求出席的人物。

6.Alright I' ve got five minutes.I' m seeing Kate Mckenna at eleven.

给你多长时间。I' m seeing Kate Mckenna at eleven.用现在进行时表示将来,表示按照计划或约定将要进行的事情。

分享到