商务英语基础对话详细解析五:推荐产品
日期:2011-02-14 07:56

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

查看视频

SMITH'S SECRETARY: Hello, Mr. Smith's office.
史密斯的秘书:你好, 史密斯先生的办公室。

EDWARD GREEN: Hello, my name is Edward Green from Bibury Systems. I rang earlier. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.
爱德华.格林:你好,我是Bibury系统公司的爱德华.格林。我之前打过电话。我想跟史密斯先生通电话。

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I'm afraid Mr. Smith is not in the office at the moment. Can I ask what it is about?
史密斯的秘书:史密斯先生目前不在办公室。请问您有什么事?

EDWARD GREEN: It is very important. I represent Bibury Systems. We're got a new product and I want Mr. Smith to see it.
爱德华.格林:是很重要的事。我代表Bibury系统公司。我们新推出了一款产品,希望史密斯先生看一下。

SMITH'S SECRETARY: Please send the product specifications by mail, Mr. Green.
史密斯的秘书:格林先生,请把该产品的说明书邮寄给我们。

EDWARD GREEN: I would like Mr. Smith to see the product and would like to talk to Mr. Smith direct. When is a good time to

call?
爱德华.格林:我希望史密斯先生看一下产品,并且希望直接和他谈一谈。什么时候打电话合适?

SMITH'S SECRETARY: You could try ringing this afternoon.
史密斯的秘书:你可以今天下午试着打一下。

EDWARD GREEN: Thank you. Goodbye.
爱德华.格林:谢谢。再见。

DEREK JONES: Yes.
德里克.琼斯:你好。

CALLER: Can I speak to Peter?
CALLER:请皮特听电话?

DEREK JONES: Peter Hill?
德里克.琼斯:皮特·希尔?

CALLER: No. Peter Toyama.
CALLER: No。皮特·富山。

DEREK JONES: There is no one here called Peter Toyama.
德里克.琼斯:我们这儿没皮特·富山这个人。

CALLER: Is that extension 367?
CALLER:这是367分机吗?
DEREK JONES: No, you've got the wrong number. This is 412.
德里克.琼斯:不是,你打错了。这是分机 412。

CALLER: I'm sorry. Could you put me back to the switchboard?
CALLER: 对不起。您能把我转回总机?

DEREK JONES: Yes, hang on.(hold on)
德里克.琼斯:可以,稍等。

EDWARD GREEN: Hello, this is Edward Green. I rang earlier. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.
爱德华.格林:你好,我是爱德华.格林。我之前打过电话。我想跟史密斯先生通话。

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I'm afraid that Mr. Smith is in a meeting.
史密斯的秘书:史密斯先生正在开会。

EDWARD GREEN: Is he free later this afternoon?
爱德华.格林:他今天下午稍后有空吗?

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I don't think so. Mr. Smith is very busy at the moment.
史密斯的秘书:没有。史密斯先生现在很忙。

EDWARD GREEN: I'll ring again tomorrow.
爱德华.格林:那我明天再打。

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I am afraid Mr. Smith isn't in the office tomorrow.
史密斯的秘书:史密斯先生明天也不在办公室。

CLIVE HARRIS: Clive Harris.
克莱夫.哈里斯: 克莱夫.哈里斯。

KATE MCKENNA: Clive, it's Kate.
凯特.麦凯纳:克莱夫,是我, 凯特。

CLIVE HARRIS: Hello Kate.
克莱夫.哈里斯: 你好, 凯特。

KATE MCKENNA: Are you busy?
凯特.麦凯纳:忙吗?

CLIVE HARRIS: No, why?
克莱夫.哈里斯:不忙,什么事?
KATE MCKENNA: Do you want to see them?I've got the sales report and I have all the figures ready for the presentation to Mr.

Sakai.
凯特.麦凯纳:我拿到了销售报告以及给酒井先生演示的所有数据。你要不要看一下?

重点讲解

1.I rang earlier. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.

如果你之前打过电话约定了时间,最好跟秘书或接待员说明一下,这样可以唤起别人的印象,不会显得太突兀。

2.Can I ask what it is about?

如果你是接线员或秘书,别人两次打电话都不在,应该问一下是什么事,看一下自己能否帮忙,或者帮着留下口信。

3.I would like Mr. Smith to see the product and would like to talk to Mr. Smith direct.When is a good time to call?

如果你是某公司的销售打电话给别人,秘书或接线员可能每天会接到很多种类似的电话,可能会直接过滤掉。这时候你一定要锲而不舍,说明

希望老大亲眼过目,否则,你邮寄过去的资料可能根本到不了关键人物面前。既然打了两次都找不到,就应该问一下到底什么时候打合适:

When is a good time to call?

4.There is no one here called Peter Toyama.

这里没有这样一个人。如果别人打电话找人,你们这里实际上没有这个同事时,可以这样说。

5.Is that extension 367?

如果别人说你打错电话时,你一定要跟别人核对一下电话号码。

6.Could you put me back to the switchboard?

别人如果同时告诉了你正确的分机号码,你可以要求别人直接转回总机再转接,这样比较节省时间。注:有没有看到人家接到打错的电话时很不耐烦的?这时候你一定要客气一点哦!

7.I am afraid Mr. Smith isn't in the office tomorrow.

可真是有点郁闷哦!打了几次电话别人都不在,又碰到软钉子。但是,一定要坚持哦!坚持就是胜利!

分享到
重点单词
  • extensionn. 伸展,延长,扩充,电话分机
  • presentationn. 陈述,介绍,赠与 n. [美]讲课,报告