(单词翻译:单击)
Can an introvert and an extrovert make a relationship work?
内向者和外向者能维持一段关系吗?
Absolutely yes, I have worked with some loving introvert-extrovert couples where they actually embrace the differences, create the compromises and never judge.
当然可以,我和一些内向配外向的夫妇一起工作过,他们实际上可以接纳差异,愿意妥协,从不评判
First, it's important you know your social preferences and where you get your energy from and be open to hearing about their personality.
首先,重要的是你要知道你的社交偏好,你从哪里获得能量,并且愿意了解他们的个性
Second, understand each other's needs.
第二,了解对方的需求
They may need a night in and it's not a dismissal of the plans you wanted to make.
他们可能需要休息一晚,但这并不是否定你想要制定的计划
And vice versa, that after a long week your extroverted partner may need time with others after a week at their desk.
反之亦然,在漫长的一周后,你外向的伴侣在办公桌前呆了一周后可能需要与他人相处
Third, do not try to change them.
第三,不要试图改变他们
Personalities are pretty set in stone, it won't work and it may cause more tension.
性格基本上是固定不变的,试图改变性格不会起作用,可能会导致更多的紧张情绪
Fourth, find that compromise.
第四,达成妥协
Talk about plans in advance, figure out socially how to meet in the middle.
提前讨论计划,想好如何在社交场合见面
You may take two cars to social events that may last a long time so the introvert can hang out but not feel stuck.
你可以开两辆车去参加可能会持续很长时间的社交活动,这样内向的人可以自己出去玩,不会感到被困住
You may hold small social events at home.
你可以在家里举办小型社交活动
Fifth, introverts and extroverts may deal with conflict differently.
第五,内向者和外向者处理冲突的方式可能不同
In general, introverts need time to process while extroverts often want to deal with the problem right away.
一般来说,内向的人需要时间来处理问题,而外向的人通常想要立即处理问题
Taking a moment where you create a window of time after an argument when you will come back together and talk it out can help in finding a middle ground.
在争吵之后,花点时间重新聚在一起谈谈,这有助于找到一个折中的方法