科幻剧情美剧《戴维斯夫人》预告片
日期:2023-05-25 10:20

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Is it okay if I proxy?
我可以代它说话吗?
Sorry...
抱歉...
She'll speak to me through here and then I'll just repeat whatever she says.
她会通过这个跟我说话,然后我就重复她说的话。
Not she... It.
不是她,是它。
It is a machine.
它是一台机器。
She wants to talk... talk... talk... talk... talk to you.
她想谈话...谈话...跟你谈话。
If I say no, it's just going to send someone else, isn't it?
如果我拒绝,它就会派别的人来,是这样吗?
Probably.
可能。
You are the only person on the planet who can fulfill this quest.
你是这个星球上唯一能完成这个任务的人。
You must locate The Holy Grail.
你必须找到圣杯。
The what now?
什么东西?
Mrs. Davis is all knowing and all powerful.
戴维斯夫人全知全能。
She not only knows you're coming for her, but she wants you to.
她不仅知道你来找她,而且也希望你来。
Then I better get going.
那我最好马上出发。

微信图片_20230525102102.png

Wiley? What is that on your face?
威利?你脸上是什么?
What? My stache?
什么?我的胡子吗?
A lot's changed since I last saw you. Meet the Resistance.
自从上次见你以来,发生了很多变化。来见见反抗军。
What are you resisting?
你在反抗什么?
Same thing you are. The Algorithm.
和你一样。这个算法。
Mrs. Davis?
戴维斯夫人吗?
Don't give it a name! No one calls Facebook "Doug"!
不要给它起名字!没人管Facebook叫“道格”!
This is what it does. Everyone you meet is only trying to push you into doing what it wants.
这就是它的作用。你遇到的每个人都只是想强迫你做他们想要你做的事。
It's just a matter of time before every person on Earth does whatever it asks them to.
地球上的每个人迟早都会听从命令的。
I'm the best weapon you've got.
我是你最好的武器。
Are you all out of your minds?
你们都疯了吗?
Hey, Mom!
嘿,妈妈!
Let's party!
让我们狂欢吧!
Hello?
喂?
Hi! Um. I'm looking for the Grail. The holy one.
嗨!嗯。我在找杯子。圣杯。

分享到